OFFICIAL firearms thread *PICS*

DangBruhY

We should all post up pictures of various weapons that we have. Many people have been talking about it due to the possibility of gun rights being taken away...

If I show you then the gubberment will know what to look for when they come to collect the guns. :grin:

R1...NIce Savage. That's the identical rifle I've been wanting for like 2 years... I just haven't decided on the caliber or saved the money. Yet. :p

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the collection:

Winchester Model 94 30-30

Ruger 10/22 carbine

Smith and Wesson Model 41 .22 LR target pistol

Browning Hi Power GP Competition 9mm target pistol

Smith and Wesson .38 snub nose revolver

Smith and Wesson .38 bull barrel revolver

Kimber Pro Crimson Carry II .45

P1010005.jpgP1010007.jpgP1010010.jpgP1010008.jpgP1010004.jpg

Next on the list is a high powered rifle. I'm looking at the Kimber 8400 tactical. It's got a hefty tag on it though so I'll have to do it in the more distant future.

Edited by playerpro153

im bidding on an rpk ak47 now, but matt says he needs to sit me down and have a talk first, haha

haha thats right brother, im goin to do you like a wise man once did with me when i got my first gun; youre goin to get THE TALK. its kinda like chris's 10/22 speech :biggrin

R1...NIce Savage. That's the identical rifle I've been wanting for like 2 years... I just haven't decided on the caliber or saved the money. Yet. :p

Sorry...I have a Model 11BVSS. But thanks wolf....I bought this setup about 3 years ago for just under $1000 if I remember. They offered this model in 22-250, 243, and 270 back then. Now it's only 22-250 and 223. 300+ yard shots are not any problem whatsoever.

Sorry...I have a Model 11BVSS. But thanks wolf....I bought this setup about 3 years ago for just under $1000 if I remember. They offered this model in 22-250, 243, and 270 back then. Now it's only 22-250 and 223. 300+ yard shots are not any problem whatsoever.

Gotcha, yeah I need a long range varminter...we have a little ground hog problem out here and I'd rather just shoot them from the back deck. :D

Well I'd be more than happy to deliver it to you for the sum of $395. Pre-lock 669....rare model.

haha i picked mine up at johnstown trader days last summer for 250...it looked brand new and like it had maybe 1 box of ammo through it...i played with it for a while and then sold it for 350 to a guy i worked with.

We should all post up pictures of various weapons that we have. Many people have been talking about it due to the possibility of gun rights being taken away...

If I show you then the gubberment will know what to look for when they come to collect the guns. :grin:

DING!!....Fries are done!

And they shall call this "Exhibit A"! :nono:

haha i picked mine up at johnstown trader days last summer for 250...it looked brand new and like it had maybe 1 box of ammo through it...i played with it for a while and then sold it for 350 to a guy i worked with.

Trust me....it shouldn't have cost me what I paid but because of the president elect prices have gone up a bit. I'm going to try and see if I can have someone do a little work to the .357.