OFFICIAL firearms thread *PICS*

DangBruhY

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M4's barrel will accept a grenade launcher on it. You can see the smaller portion of the barrel where it attaches.

Am I the only Vet in this thread?

Ninja Edit: MUCH better. :)

I figured thats that you were looking at however many AR15's have the same barrel now so thats not always a good indicator of a M4 model.

Edited by flounder

On the civilian side, I don't think there is any difference, other than it being stamped M4 or AR-15. You can buy an AR15 with the same 16" barrel and collapsible stock. On the military side, there is a difference. The older M16s were full auto, but the M4s were 3 round burst. Now all of them are 3 round burst, with exceptions for special forces. But that's because they are "special." DEE DA DEE jk

nice ak jerm-who made it?

its romanian, CI technically, its a wasr 10/63, not the wasr 10, its built on an original romanian reciever, supposably the wasr 10 is crap like all the other ci guns, but the 10/63 is a really good gun, everything feels good, looks good, still havent shot it...

anyone in cincy have any land for shooting? a few of us have some new guns that we cant shoot at target world

I need a place where I can reach out to at least 500 yards.

I will be hitting Thunder valley for 400-1000 yards but some private land would be nice also. I can hit Big Darby about 15 min from here and shoot everything from pistol to 300 yards which is nice. I need the weather to break one weekend so I can get out.