Party like a rockstar

dragknee66

yea that song is horrible. it seems like these dumb ass rap groups are all produced by the same group of people who know wat the moron fans want. its all a bunch of sayings and dances anymore. (ex: wipe me down, party like a rockstar, lean wit it, lean back, shoulder lean, walk it out, other various crap)

Dude, I wrote that song and they stole it from me!! About 2 months before that song came out, I put my 2 week notice in at my job. Everyone asked me what I was gonna do. I said "I'm gonna party like a rockstar". True story.

I shall remember this next time I see you/Jen rolling down Hague ave!! suckas! lol

Are you the one that sits at the corner of Hague and Valleyview? I work near by and those guys are always pulling over guys I work with for bs reasons... :rolleyes:

I cant stand that song, if it comes on the radio, switch to sirrus and what to you know its on their too all the fucking time, boo for that song, another played out song is "this is why im hott" is fucking retarded :End RANT:

I cant stand that song, if it comes on the radio, switch to sirrus and what to you know its on their too all the fucking time, boo for that song, another played out song is "this is why im hott" is fucking retarded :End RANT:

"I'm hot cause I'm fly, you aint cause you not" WTF!!! I wrote better stuff than that when I was in middle school. I'm pissed that this guy is making money and he's garbage! The worst part is that he knows it..."I can make a mil with saying nothing on the track" Thats basically what he's doing. The Super Bowl Shuffle had more thought put into than this song!!

:end my rant:

No its not the end, I'm going to get rich watch me flow LOL!

Sittin on dolla bills

flossin chrome wheels

I dont have no skills

but at least I keeps it realz

my tounge is gettin chillz

from my ice grillz

your girl's in high heels

lettin me cop some feels

anyway, but stillz

I'm still making mils

from my shoe deals

on down to my sex appeal

If your bet on me is nil

Then you must be takin pills

I dont have no skills... but at least I keeps it realz *drops mic* :D

"I'm hot cause I'm fly, you aint cause you not" WTF!!!

LOL @ Mims, when I first heard that damn song it lowered my IQ level. That is probably the most retarded line I've ever heard in a song ever.

You aint cuz you not. Wow. Way to go Mims, you fucking suck ass