Yet Another LaSota FTW...

FormulaMatt

I took him my 95 Jimmy to put back together. I got it with the engine removed and 2 engines in the back. I took it to a little shop that said they could re-assemble it...long story short I picked it back up thinking it might never run again. Took it to Rob and he has it up and running again and I drove it home. The day I was to pick it up I had a problem with the SRT4. I called Rob and he said come on up and he checked it out quick and for FREE. Luckily it was an easy fix. The new shop is awesome by the way. Thanks again, I know it wasn't easy to fix someone else's BIG mess up.

Thanks Matt :)

Finishing someone else's project is never fun, there where a lot of little issues that made it interesting (heck, I had the thing for months, lol). An example is the crank sensor trigger wheel, it was left out by whoever put the front of the motor together and I didnt discover it until I had the truck ready to run (as one would assume it is there) and the whole front of the motor had to come back apart.