Helloooo Columbus Racing!!

I8URV8

Well I just wanted to say hello to everyone! I have a few friends on here and that is the reason I am here. I would like to take this moment to give everyone a little bit of a laugh. For those of you who know who I am and have seen my car... You already know what Im talking about, but for those of you who haven't seen my car... Well let's just say HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway the car I have been working on first off is a ricer... It's a mazda MX-6 with a ford probe back-end and an eclipse front-end with custom made ground effects kit, I know Im going to get alot of shit for my name because of what it says, but Im here to have fun and talk shit with everyone else!

I doubt I'd race any of you except for that ugly chick with the cavalier!

Guest hotrodmama024

Well come Dave! You want to try and beat my V8?

also.. atleast tell them about you headers and shit. Make your car sound a little better then that. lol

Well I already ate your V8! WHOS NEXT? hahahaha not really, I dont think I could eat anybody's V8 Unless it was broke down or only working in the first 2-3 gears lol.

Well I already ate your V8! WHOS NEXT? hahahaha not really, I dont think I could eat anybody's V8 Unless it was broke down or only working in the first 2-3 gears lol.

20 roll, we can run through 3rd gear. $100 you get 5 lengths.

Well, i got it real cheap, had headers on it, roll cage, and some suspension work done to it. Just a get around car for now.

Thorne...I'll take you on your bike. lol

oh, is this the white honey I see between main and e livingston on my way to work? I've wondered 100 times what the hell that car was made out of.. I eventually gave up, I threw up so many times trying to figure it out, my interior was getting nasty..lol not really i'm the loud ass blue mach you prolly see driving by a couple times a day. I'm slow for a v8, wanna race?

It probably is the same car. I am working on making it one color and the body right now.

I actually have met you with Lani at QS&L i think. I don't think i will be bring my car out for awhile. lol