Ohio Riders Christmas Party - Saturday Dec 27th

Casper

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha. That's hilarious Chris. No Charles will be with his beautiful fiance Stephanie at the party. They are going to be proud parents soon! ;) But he will have to deal with me IF HE DOESN'T BRING ME THE WINGS!!! He won't give me the darn recipe so every time he makes them I literally stand in front of the wing bowl eating until I have to unbutton my pants. :D

Putty you know all this could be resolved if you just gave me the recipe? Mine NEVER turn out like yours. :mad:

You forgot to add my SSN, address and credit score. No recipe for YOU!!

You forgot to add my SSN, address and credit score. No recipe for YOU!!

Sorry Charles I thought all that was common knowledge.

1. If Steph isn't working she's always with you. People have to know you're engaged by that huge rock you put on her finger.

2. She is obviously beautiful!

3. She's gotta have that baby bump showing by now.

Silly Putty!

If I had your SS# & fico score I may have posted that too. :D

anyone? anyone?(in really low monotone) moose, I went to Gatlinburg 4 or 5 years ago with my wife and 2 other couples. We had a cabin in the mts. That song came on one night and I was pretty drunk so I took off my shorts (we had all been in the hottub), and started teabaggin everyone. During the episode I changed the lyrics to "he was teabag grinding, that fucker is fast as lightning" then it changed to "teabag lightning"

One of the girls flipped over in her chair and got stuck, boy did she get mushface.

My wife the whole time is saying "what's wrong with you?" and "who does that?" My reply "Jager" and "ME". There are pics that aren't so pretty.

Edited by jeremygsxr

anyone? anyone?(in really low monotone) moose, I went to Gatlinburg 4 or 5 years ago with my wife and 2 other couples. We had a cabin in the mts. That song came on one night and I was pretty drunk so I took off my shorts (we had all been in the hottub), and started teabaggin everyone. During the episode I changed the lyrics to "he was teabag grinding, that fucker is fast as lightning" then it changed to "teabag lightning"

One of the girls flipped over in her chair and got stuck, boy did she get mushface.

My wife the whole time is saying "what's wrong with you?" and "who does that?" My reply "Jager" and "ME". There are pics that aren't so pretty.

dude you are priceless......

Ok folks this thing is only 9 days away... I need a head count and how many of you are bringing some kind of foodstuffs and what you are bringing so that I can arrange accordingly.... I'm gonna try to get some stuff donated.... so please let me know K? I also need to know if there are any special needs that need to be addressed. (such as food allergies, etc.)

Ok folks this thing is only 9 days away... I need a head count and how many of you are bringing some kind of foodstuffs and what you are bringing so that I can arrange accordingly.... I'm gonna try to get some stuff donated.... so please let me know K? I also need to know if there are any special needs that need to be addressed. (such as food allergies, etc.)

I'm allegeric to bullshit... Can you accomodate? :)

All jokes aside, If I am in Columbus that weekend I'll show up. I'll probably bring a cake or something.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=18814