Casper

i2christmas_tree.png

Ohio Riders Christmas Party

Saturday Dec 27th

Knights of Columbus

4217 E Main St

Columbus, OH 43213

Map

Special thanks to cmoosego, we'll be able having our Christmas party at the Knights of Columbus in Whitehall. This is open to family and friends, not just Ohio Riders members.

The party will start at 6PM and go until whenever they kick us out.

They have a pool table, foosball table, dart board, etc. Even bingo pull-offs for you old farts! Haha! If anyone has a set of cornhole boards they want to bring, sweet.

There will be a cash bar. No alcohol is to be brought with you. Beer is $1.50 and top shelf mixed drinks are $3.75. That's cheap. Real cheap. Food and other drinks will be potluck style. I'm bringing my chili. Mmmmm..... Bring chips, soda, main dishes, whatever. I have been requested to ask Princess Pratt to bring meatballs again.

We will be having a white elephant gift exchange. If you're interested in playing, please bring a wrapped gift worth no more than $10. If you don't know what a white elephant gift exchange is, click here. There will be a game involved.....

Again, bring NO alcohol. No drugs. Sorry stoners, but this is the KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS. Don't be stupid about this. Also, smoking is outside only. So, those are the rules. All I ask is for everyone to respect the people and the place. Anyone breaking the rules will be asked to leave by a really big mean guy who can crush you. His name is Bubba and he might even take you out back and make you squeal like a pig. So please, just don't break the rules.

:lol:

For the out of towners, a list of hotels can be found here. I'm not sure about the hotels located right there. You might want to check out any ratings or whatever you can find. If I find a good deal at a decent hotel, I'll be sure to post it up.

PS: For those who saw the original post with a different date, just kidding. This is the real date. :lol:

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His name is Bubba and he might even take you out back and make you squeal like a pig.
You sure do gotta perty mouth boy.....

Squeal like a pig fer me BOY!!!

1533557385_502d479752.jpg?v=0

WeeeeWeeeeeeWEEEEEEE!!!

Ned Beatty's finest performance.....However, I don't think his career EVER recovered from it!! :fruit:

Edited by Fonzie

Fonzie....talk to me? Second homofied reference today. Things good?

Benny brought it up.......I just provided the visual!! :D

Whyyyyy Charles......Are you a homophobe & not in touch with your "inner homo"?!? lol.gif

Besides.....I was just admiring your girl's boob job again when I was lookin' for those party pix of Benji! :p

Whyyyyy Charles......Are you a homophobe & not in touch with your "inner homo"?!? lol.gif

Besides.....I was just admiring your girl's boob job again when I was lookin' for those party pix of Benji! :p

**Sighing**

cb838361.gif

So anyways, back to the Christmas party............

Should be a good time. Definitely cheap drinks. We got a great deal on the hall rental and the drink specials thanks to cmoosego. This promises to be a great night. Hopefully you out-of-towners will be able to make it to Columbus for this.

i2christmas_tree.png

Ohio Riders Christmas Party

Saturday Dec 27th

Knights of Columbus

4217 E Main St

Columbus, OH 43213

Map

Special thanks to cmoosego, we'll be able having our Christmas party at the Knights of Columbus in Whitehall. This is open to family and friends, not just Ohio Riders members.

The party will start at 6PM and go until whenever they kick us out.

They have a pool table, foosball table, dart board, etc. Even bingo pull-offs for you old farts! Haha! If anyone has a set of cornhole boards they want to bring, sweet.

There will be a cash bar. No alcohol is to be brought with you. Beer is $1.50 and top shelf mixed drinks are $3.75. That's cheap. Real cheap. Food and other drinks will be potluck style. I'm bringing my chili. Mmmmm..... Bring chips, soda, main dishes, whatever. I have been requested to ask Princess Pratt to bring meatballs again.

We will be having a white elephant gift exchange. If you're interested in playing, please bring a wrapped gift worth no more than $10. If you don't know what a white elephant gift exchange is, click here. There will be a game involved.....

Again, bring NO alcohol. No drugs. Sorry stoners, but this is the KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS, as in, the BLUE KNIGHTS, as in COPS. Don't be stupid about this. Also, smoking is outside only. So, those are the rules. All I ask is for everyone to respect the people and the place. Anyone breaking the rules will be asked to leave by a really big mean guy who can crush you. His name is Bubba and he might even take you out back and make you squeal like a pig. So please, just don't break the rules.

:lol:

For the out of towners, a list of hotels can be found here. I'm not sure about the hotels located right there. You might want to check out any ratings or whatever you can find. If I find a good deal at a decent hotel, I'll be sure to post it up.

PS: For those who saw the original post with a different date, just kidding. This is the real date. :lol:

Just for clarification, the Knights of Columbus is a Catholic fraternal service Organization... not a cops fraternity, the money we raise thru the hall rental and any profit at the bar go to fund our various charities like special olympics, scholarships for local youths to go to Catholic schools, food pantry, and homeless shelters in the columbus area.... so in advance I thank you all for attending and having a good time while helping good causes in the area.....