new bike for me

grease monkey

I thought he enjoyed a death wish?

Rick, where the fuck ya been hiding out?

you know anthony,not everyone has a 100k a year job like you. rick was just looking for basic transportation and good gas mileage. hell he could not even afford the am radio option.

you know anthony,not everyone has a 100k a year job like you. rick was just looking for basic transportation and good gas mileage. hell he could not even afford the am radio option.

Hardly.

But unless Rick has grown up in the responsibility department recently, a 'Busa is the LAST thing he needs. Everyone is quite aware of his driving record, as well as his aggressive driving tactics.

Again, he pops up out of nowhere to announce his purchase of the fastest production street bike after laying dormant and riding a cruiser for a couple of years. This doesn't concern you?

My salary aside since it doesn't have any impact on my concern, my friendship with him does. That's why I said something.

Hardly.

But unless Rick has grown up in the responsibility department recently, a 'Busa is the LAST thing he needs. Everyone is quite aware of his driving record, as well as his aggressive driving tactics.

Again, he pops up out of nowhere to announce his purchase of the fastest production street bike after laying dormant and riding a cruiser for a couple of years. This doesn't concern you?

My salary aside since it doesn't have any impact on my concern, my friendship with him does. That's why I said something.

Take it easy it was all in jest....I've known him since he was born.Nobody worries more about him than his dad and I, and if you remember I gave him a cruiser bike I did not give him a sport bike.

i like straight lines, and twisties are fun too, i may not be able to go as fast as some of the "sport bikes" can through the twisties, but I'm happy. I am enjoying the bike very very much so. And, yes my driving tactics have changed. I just leave everyone behind me now :p

That's strange. I seemed to have dusted you off in the twisties a few weeks ago. :D

Uhm, yeah... really hard to pass the guy riding in the back of the pack to make sure there are no stragglers and the guy who only speeds up to block intersections so everyone can get through even after the light turns red. It's called good large group-ride etiquette. Dumbass.

:nono:

Uhm, yeah... really hard to pass the guy riding in the back of the pack to make sure there are no stragglers and the guy who only speeds up to block intersections so everyone can get through even after the light turns red. It's called good large group-ride etiquette. Dumbass.

:nono:

Keep making excuses... :)

(Ben does this stuff for us, I'm just giving him a hard time).