Im just new to CR....

Rhett

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you won't run a little wrx.......

Welcome ! You have to watch out for them JDM SPEC Civic R-Type GT type-s those things are nasty. I herd one hit vtech without chuck norris and flipped the damn thing over.

HAHAHAHA... Name a time and place.

Hello

I am new to CR.com but not new to the columbus sceen.... Ive just always had slow cars... Del Sol.... Mark 7...... and A Sentra SeR Spec V. All of those are sleds.... Now I have a 2001 Mustang GT its pretty quick but no Evo or Civic or nothing like a Srt 4 its got a few bolt ons. I took the hood scoop off for weight reduction..... actually it blew off messing with Rob. But I will see you all out. Dont go and be drunk and hit the V-TAC and flip your Ricer Civic.

We can run Maby this week end if the heat isnt on QSL cuz of that drnk chick that fliped her civic, she couldnt control the V-TAC lol

ENGRISH? Another fine example of the state of our public education system.

Guest SloSRT4
Uhhh, yeah... turbospec29? The 01 Mustang will wear you out. I only know this because of two reasons: 1) I wore your ass out early this summer in my SRT 2) He beats me and I run low 13's... You do the math.

Guest SloSRT4
Even though my SRT is a turd, I'll run you just for shits and giggles. I want to see how my car will do up against a real car with 8 cylinders.

Guest hotrodmama024
I'll run you. I'll be at Trails next fri.

Next friday or tommorow? When you going to have time to hang out with me Bill?

Guest hotrodmama024
Even though my SRT is a turd, I'll run you just for shits and giggles. I want to see how my car will do up against a real car with 8 cylinders.

On! Friday night.

Uhhh, yeah... turbospec29? The 01 Mustang will wear you out. I only know this because of two reasons: 1) I wore your ass out early this summer in my SRT 2) He beats me and I run low 13's... You do the math.

The only srt-4 I have ever raced was Sean's old silver one. You are sadly mistaken my friend... :rolleyes:

how about you post your own classroom thread before you make another post? yeah sounds great to me :)

Damnit! I keep calling people out and no one wants some!! GRR

yo did not roll race me friday night. I'm planning on going to the parts store thing in hillard you should roll with us if you still live east.

SRT4 what do you have done to run low 13's I'm interested. I have walked a couple of them on freeway random races.

Guest SloSRT4
Anyways... If ur specv is the one that sounds like a belt is slipping when u take off, u ran me in may when everyone was at hooters going up to QSL and u lost. And Thorne all I have is stage 2 with toys (18 psi) and an exhaust.

Anyways... If ur specv is the one that sounds like a belt is slipping when u take off, u ran me in may when everyone was at hooters going up to QSL and u lost. And Thorne all I have is stage 2 with toys (18 psi) and an exhaust.

I was unaware that was a low 13. thats only 250whp or so

Guest SloSRT4
race gas makes it a little higher in hp and i had drag radials on so i hooked off the line instead of spinning like on street tires.

Guest SloSRT4
SloSRT, what did I say about posting until you make a noob post. I'm a day older than you so :p. And no, that wasn't Keiths car, his doesnt sound like ass.

alright... i stand corrected my bad. i'll still run him though to see what happens. i'm sure his car's fast.

Guest hotrodmama024
race gas makes it a little higher in hp and i had drag radials on so i hooked off the line instead of spinning like on street tires.

First off i am pretty sure race gas is not going to make a difference in your car. Wanna put a wager? I mean your doing the same 1/4 mile times as me.

Thorne... come out again this friday. I will have Becki and we will be out for a while. You dipped on me too ass. ;)

Spec V VS Srt 4..... Srt 4 for the win..... I have only meet one "quick" SeR V that was some what fast and that was Keiths Silver one. and i was going to buy it so we went out for a ride and he could hardly stick with an Evo.... But lets not talk shit run the Srt 4 its only an Neon Im shure he will race for $50 Its just stage 2 with out hard piping.... if you set up is right you should beat him. hit me up Ill talk to him for ya 614.205.9757