Anyone Here Play Hockey?

HotCarl

Im putting together a tuesday night roller hockey team and am in need to fill roster position's. If you've never played roller but have played ice the transition isn't that bad. Taking all position's now, O/D/goalie, If your interested PM me, thanks.

where do you play at...do you need full gear?full contact?whens the league over?

Central Ohio Roller Hockey in Grandview. League starts next week goes for 12-13 weeks, with one game a week +playoff's. Gear includes helmet (shield/cage is optional) knee/shin gaurds, elbow pads, and gloves. Pants and chest/shoulder protectors are optional. Cup? only if you want kids. Considering how hot it gets in this place I go with the bare minimum of pads, yeah you end up with some black and blues but hell its hockey right?

As for Contact, I'd say "medium" they let you get into it a bit on the boards but nothing crazy like mid ice collision's or crosschecks. This is related to how much padding you wear aswell. fighting = 3 game suspension.

I play in that league on the Sipers. Im not sure if we are playing this session.

You may be thinking of Monday night D league. Last I heard Sipers play there. If your looking to branch out or you dont want to take the session off I may have a roster spot open, PM me if your interested. Spots are filling up though.

You may be thinking of Monday night D league. Last I heard Sipers play there. If your looking to branch out or you dont want to take the session off I may have a roster spot open, PM me if your interested. Spots are filling up though.

good my friend who turns in the money was late as shit with it. We arent on the first schedualed game out so we were worried.

good my friend who turns in the money was late as shit with it. We arent on the first schedualed game out so we were worried.

Oh sorry, i dont know about this coming session, i just knew sipers played on monday nights. Hammer is pretty cool about turning in money though, even if your late with it. Im sure it wont be a problem.

He wants this teams due's at the first game, at the latest the second game but he knows this was a last minute effort so he's worked with me on it.