Grand lake

Sam1647545489

In celina, anyone ever been there. Any news about the lake. Goin this weekend.

one of my old grad school roommates is from celina, and lived on that lake. he used to water ski/inner tube on it all summer long. i have no other useful info than that

If you are talking about Grand lake St. Mary's it's like all the other canal feeder lakes converted to rec. areas in the 50's, Shallow and full of things to lose a prop on. only thing GL has going for it is that it's the biggest of the inland ponds in ohio.

Grand Lake is a blast, i went up there quite a bit...it's about 3-4x the size of Indian Lake...somewhat shallow, but lots of boaters and lots of fun, think there are 2 beaches that are nice for it being a lake....usually lots of hunnies and horsepower out on the water.

I've never heard of that lake, but the words shallow will keep me away!

I've really been enjoying going to out Muskingum River; was out there on Sunday; not too many boats, as calm as it gets, great conditions for playing on the water.

Find a topographical map of the lake, would be helpful if the lake is shallow as people say though Lake Erie has places in the middle of the lake where it's only 1 foot deep and you only need 2-3 feet of water to be safe.