bunch of stuff for sale...aquariums and more

evan9381

need to clear out some of this crap ive been holding onto for no reason

aquarium stuff-

3- 10 gallon tanks.

1 with a mesh lid - 15$

1 with a mesh lid w/ a door in the middle - 15$

1 with a fish tank lid w/ light (working), couple pounds of white gravel, filter system (no filter...like 2-3$ at meijer), water heater, short syphoning tube, and a small air pump - 35$

1 - 20 gallon (i believe) tank. its 24" wide, about 16.5" tall, and 12" deep. has a lid, (corner tab is broken, so lid comes off easy when opening...will still stay in place when shut), working light, and a syphoning tube/gravel cleaner. 30$

2 buckets full of aquarium stuff...got them from guy i bought some of this stuff from. one has what looks to be a 10 gallon lid w/ lights...dont know if they work. and about 20lb of bluish gravel. other one has some chemicals, filters, small filter system, gravel cleaners, and a small water heater. 15$ for both buckets.

pics of the group of stuff

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/DSC01393.jpg?t=1183952829

take it all for 90$

croquet set. won it at a contest at work, no need for it. never took it out of the bag. comes in a canvas type carying case. 15$

"zeta" brand electronic dart board. got it for x-mas like 3 years ago, still havent touched it. 10$

golf clubs for teen. dad made me this set when i was like 14-15, they dont fit me anymore and i dont golf. comes with a green/tan bag, and i think theres 4-5 balls in it. 25$.

im sure this will be updated with more stuff later