Hindy Honda Powersports..... ha ha ha

mrbret

I asked them about a 2007 CBR they have on Cycletrader & laughed my balls off when I got the reply:

"Currently we still have one left over 07 CBR1000RR in black, priced at $11,499. If you have any more questions feel free to call me at the dealership"

WTF? $11,499 :eek:

I was in a certain Honda dealer very recently (Hi Mike) & saw an 07 (wrong color) for $2000 less & an 08 for $1000 less than Hindy want for their 07.

I think Hidy will have that bike for quite some time at that price.

Edited by mrbret

I asked them about a 2007 CBR they have on Cycletrader & laughed my balls off when I got the reply:

"Currently we still have one left over 07 CBR1000RR in black, priced at $11,499. If you have any more questions feel free to call me at the dealership"

WTF? $11,499 :eek:

I was in a certain Honda dealer very recently (Hi Mike) & saw an 07 (wrong color) for $2000 less & an 08 for $1000 less than Hindy want for their 07.

I think Hindy will have that bike for quite some time at that price.

:lol:

The deal HNW has on that 07 (which is a beautiful color I think) is awesome. If I was looking for another sportbike, I'd probably buy it.

dude the person that sent you the email priced you for a 09 model or something, they have an '07 on the floor over there for a little over $7,000, stop by and check it out, its blue and yellow, and they got another too thats black, I cant remember the price on it, I was just over there though. I got some friends over there that will give you the hookup on a bike. I got my '04 CRF250X there for super cheap.

Edited by 12oclocker

Well its no longer hidy honda, they just got bought out (new owner) dave hidy sold the place. But the same guys work there, You just got to talk the the right people, you can get a good deal on a bike there, they've always given me good deals.

Or you could just buy my 929! :D

dude the person that sent you the email priced you for a 09 model or something, they have an '07 on the floor over there for a little over $7,000, stop by and check it out, its blue and yellow, and they got another too thats black, I cant remember the price on it, I was just over there though. I got some friends over there that will give you the hookup on a bike. I got my '04 CRF250X there for super cheap.

I think the blue/yellow is an 06 & the one I had asked about was "07 black CBR1000RR" and this was from a link on cycle trader on the page from that bike so if they still manage to get it wrong after that.......:nono:

If anyone does happen to be passing there & wants to stop in & see what they really have the black 07 up for please do because at $11.5 it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

I got my 07 in June for $8999 at Joe Carsons in Lancaster. You might give a call to Honda East of Toledo and get a price from up there. (877) 437-1631) When I was looking they had a bunch in stock of all colors around $8700 at the start of the year. They might still have some in stock that you can use the price against someone down here like I did for mine. GL and hope you can find someone with a deal!

I got my 07 in June for $8999 at Joe Carsons in Lancaster. You might give a call to Honda East of Toledo and get a price from up there. (877) 437-1631) When I was looking they had a bunch in stock of all colors around $8700 at the start of the year. They might still have some in stock that you can use the price against someone down here like I did for mine. GL and hope you can find someone with a deal!

I've spoken with them up in Toledo & they have none, even though cycle trader says they have six 2007's.

Just checked on cycletrader again & Hidy now have the 07 CBR1000RR listed for $8,899.

Thats better.

Does anyone off hand know what fees they add onto that price other than tax+title?

Edited by mrbret