Who's heard of the scheme..."TEAM"???

Putty

I was invited to a conference the other day where they tried to get me to join for $270. It's kinda like Amway, but this place wants you to buy all you good online. Somehow you get a percentage of all the stuff you buy and get others to buy. My friend and his wife are in it now and he does not feel it is a pyramid scheme, but......Anyone heard of them? Oh, the site is http://www.quixar.com/

I acutally know about 10 people that do this. If you keep with it, you can make some good money.

"Keep with it"?? What does that mean....Keep buying shet off the intarweb?

Guest hotrodmama024

No, i dont know exactly what they do. I know there are a few things. I have a lady friend that sells makeup through them, and I have 2 male friends that go around and try to get shops to buy there energy drinks.

I figured it was all selling. Hence the keeping with it.

Good find, Satan.....This was his reply to me...

"Chris Brady & Orrwin Woodard took the Amway model & revised it. They created TEAM after they failed at Amway after they heard a speech from Michael Dell in 1999."

Quixar bought Amway. It is offically called muli-level marketing. It's not so much a scam as it is a cult. I "almost" got hooked into this. I even was a "distributer" for a year. They show these people making millions and try to get you hyped up about it. I think they have meetings here in Columbus on Mondays as I recall.

They play on your emotions. They ask you what you would like to do if you were "free" and try to get you to go from there. Ask them why most still work a day job and 20 hours a week at this. :D

why is it always a friend of a relative or another....does anyone who actually has proof/done this shit ever surface? I have a friend with a twin turbo Viper, I have an uncle of a friend with a million dollars, a guy I know has a sister with three tits.......man......IMO...run away from anyone asking for money up front.

A friend of my moms makes like seventy thousand a year from this.

Guest hotrodmama024

Your stupid for even saying that shit... knowing its directed at me.

So happens i have checked into it. Dont like it, know more then you about it probably. I was trying to help if any. So shut the fuck up!

Your stupid for even saying that shit... knowing its directed at me.

So happens i have checked into it. Dont like it, know more then you about it probably. I was trying to help if any. So shut the fuck up!

Considering Tim QUOTED SOMEONE ELSE I'm fairly certain he wasn't talking about you and his comment wasn't directed at you in anyway. Why go off the deep and and crucify him over a simple comment?

I have actually done this before, and it takes to much time and to much money to even make profitable unless you have like a million friends that will do whatever you say.

They have meetings every Monday at the Holiday Inn last time I spoke to a perosn that still does it. I went to one of their conventions down in Virginia and stayed at a real nice condo on the wintergreen ski resort. It's definately not for everybody but the head person that was a part of my team made A LOT of money..

My good friend is a part of TEAM and I have been to a few meetings with him. It is hard to describe without drawing it out on paper. Basically someone recruits you and you are somewhere down on their "tree".

2 things after this... either you buy goods off the catalog they give you (and you get a fixed percentage back. plus people that recruit you get a percentage) or you try to get your friends, neighbors, strangers to buy this off you. Whatever you buy you get X % back and so does everyone above you. If you get a lot of people under you (10 - 20 or more) and they actually buy/sell shit then you get money for doing nothing.

Also they have those meetings you were invited to. If the people above you on the tree invited you then then get a small cut of that. Also there are books and/or audio cds that you can buy to listen to. Again person above you gets a cut. Likewise if you can get (swindle) people that you recruited to buy the books,cds, go to meetings, you get a cut.

You are only going to make money if you go out and get a large amount of people under you to buy products, and get them to get in more people. Take it however you want to but I don't feel it is a pyramid scheme.

If you cant buy/sell the products or get your "business partners" to get the training then you won't make money. If you can do this then your profit will start small and then within a year or longer it will gradually go up. If you have enough people under you then you will in theory get enough money to live off of and not do shit for it.

In my experience selling drugs is easier, but what do I know ?

My good friend is a part of TEAM and I have been to a few meetings with him. It is hard to describe without drawing it out on paper. Basically someone recruits you and you are somewhere down on their "tree".

You mean it looks like a pyramid? Or maybe a cone if it's in 3-D.

You mean it looks like a pyramid? Or maybe a cone if it's in 3-D.

When it is drawn out on paper it looks like a file tree from windows explorer... Basically

|

|-------

|

|

|---

|

|

|

|---------

This is something that needs to be explained in person :(

my buddies dad does one of these with some herbal vitamins or something. we went to one of his meetings one night, not really knowing what it was, got in about 10 min and i just lost all attention. i knew what was going on and just stopped listening

they do have some good products. i take vitamins and other supplements for my health everyday. plus i drink a lot of energy drinks. TEAM sells both of them. It wouldn't be worth my money though if just I was doing this. You need many people under you doing the same thing or more...

The only reason it isn't a pyramid is because you can reach a level where you can get out from under the person above you and become the top of your own pyramid. This kid I worked with tried to suck me into it but I am a natural skeptic and the only way to get money doing this is by trying to suck your other friends into doing it, and that isn't something I'd want to do to my friends.