Any Good food places on Henderson Rd near Riverside/Reed Rd/Arlington Centre?

RX-7 Addict

Hello,

I just got a job off Henderson Rd. (Arlington Centre Blvd) and am wondering if you guys had any favorite places on Hendreson or Bethel or somewhere in that area. I went to Roosters, that was decent and cheap, theres a quiznos (yum) and some other places nearby, but I always like trying out local places that arent a chain that Ive had a million times

ohh yea, there is a kahoots right there, I will be def. going there sometime :)

thanks,

scott

BW3 is up on Bethel.

Grinders and Ralleys is on the corner of Sawmill and Bethel.

Garders is on Bethel just east of Sawmill.

Baja (not sure if thats the correct name) is in front of Microcenter on Bethel.

hope that helps

There is seriously everything you could ever want in this area(my gf lives there and thats where I am right now). A new lil place just opened up on the corner of Henderson and Reed called Noodles & Company that looks good and I can't wait to try it :)

OH I JUST REMEMBERED!!! On Bethel Rd. by the BW3 there's a Flying Pizza, they have a lunch special, buy 2 slices and get a free drink. GREAT pizza!

If its still the same owner, (Sal) it should be f'in great. Oh yeah try Lido's in carriage place, by the walmart. Las Margaritas on henderson makes a kick ass margarita, if the workplace allows it of course.

If its still the same owner, (Sal) it should be f'in great. Oh yeah try Lido's in carriage place, by the walmart. Las Margaritas on henderson makes a kick ass margarita, if the workplace allows it of course.

HA, yeah its sal. i used to work there way back when, my big bro still works there on occassion. Being from NY I can honestly say you will not find any more authentic "ny style" pizza than the flyin' pie. Lunch special is definly enough to fill you up too.

Also, there's a Jersey Mikes next to the Verizon store off Henderson, also a Gyro shoppe right across the street thats real good too.

thanks everyone I will definantly be hitting up all of these places in the next few weeks. BW3s for sure, mmmmm.. i was missing bw3s so bad when the campus location shut down, but now the new lane and high one is open.

lots of good places on henderson and bethel for sure

bleh. ive had quizno's 2x, at first i thought maybe it was just that location that the food sucked, went to a totally different one, and it still sucked

penn station or grinders for hot subs

penn station is the best sub I have ever had. I always go to the one on High St. and 18th (campus) and get the reuben.. excellent, better than a reuben at a real restaurant, and their fries are great too

At old henderson and kenny, tensuke market, top 3 sushi place in my opinion. prices are awesome also. dont go until around 12 though the selection sucks b4 noon. there is a sit down restaraunt also. but the market has pre made yum yum.

There is seriously everything you could ever want in this area(my gf lives there and thats where I am right now). A new lil place just opened up on the corner of Henderson and Reed called Noodles & Company that looks good and I can't wait to try it :)

I just tried the one over in Grandview the other day and it was the shit! :woowoo: Very cool idea too, you can get a ton of different combinations. In case you didn't know, they have something like 4 different types of noodles, all with stuff mixed in, i.e. vegetables, seasoning, sauce, whatever they put in those noodles in 3 different categories; American, Asian, and Mediterranean. So 12 different kinds of noodles. You can get just the noodles and stuff, or add in meat (6 kinds, chicken, beef, ect.). They also have a type of soup and salad for each categorie.

I got the Japanese pan noodles with chicken. Came with a very nice amount of chicken too. If I hadn't been starving, it would have filled me up and I eat a lot (I can eat three packages of ramen, or almost 2 boxes of shells and cheese when I'm hungry).

Really cool idea. Kind of expensive and takes a few minutes, but way better than fast food.

Damnit, I'm hungry now.

Yeah, I just tried the Noodles&Company on henderson and Reed...SOOOOO good! I also got the Asian pan noodles, but with beef. Very filling, and very tastey...I was also the only one that was able to eat my whole thing with chopsticks :)