Rally Pat

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FooFooMaru

Benny's Pizza :D

Bassist in Last Night In Town (Playing at Violet Fest this week, MIGHT open for Eddie Money)

College student at WSU

Computer Tech @ WSU when at school.

Freakin' Sweet when I'm not doing that stuff.

ive probably seen you up at scrambler maries if you work sunday mornings

you guys looking for any PT night drivers at fox's?

Just started Scramblers last week, the pizza shop I've been at since opening.

If you want the job for delivery, hit up the shop ASAP, tell the boss you have experience. He wants a new driver for the beginning of next month. We find houses using the net, so you dont really need to know the area at all. Just say. If you are interested PM me, if I recommend you, you have a better spot at it.

Territory Manager for a major automotive ignition/emissions and air conditioning manufacturer (along with a few other products). I get to drive all over Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and a little bit of West Virginia to warehouses, stores, shops selling and providing training/support on our parts and tools.

I work for Peterson Spring. I run their valvetrain dynamics lab. A lot of my time is spent supporting and testing valve springs for our high performance division PAC Racing. I also do on-site testing with race teams and provide support for our products at racing events.

I'm also the webmaster for our online store, but not our pac racing main website. Guess which one looks like crap :)

Just started Scramblers last week, the pizza shop I've been at since opening.

If you want the job for delivery, hit up the shop ASAP, tell the boss you have experience. He wants a new driver for the beginning of next month. We find houses using the net, so you dont really need to know the area at all. Just say. If you are interested PM me, if I recommend you, you have a better spot at it.

PM'ed