What do you do?

Rally Pat

I dont think we have had one of these threads in a while, so tell us about your occupation or lack thereof.

In the mornings I go to DeVry for Network and Communications Management, and in the afternoons I work at Northend Wrench on Indianola. After that I lurk on CR till I pass out.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Network/Systems engineer for Timewarner.

I handle all maintance and am basically the on call guy at night so the engineers get to sleep.

Ex.

If a Cisco 10k goes down, Instead of waking poeple up I will go in and fix it and decide if it needs escalated to a senior engineer.

i do collections for Ford Motor Credit Company, and a lot of their smaller branches (mazda american credit, volvo car finance, primus auto fiancial, jaguar credit corp, and a few others)...all accounts that have been charged off, a good % of the people no longer have the car, its been repo'd, sold at auction, and they still owe a balance

I get the low-end of this. Work at Fox's Pizza, and bus at Scrambler Maries.

A morning job, then off to the night job.

ive probably seen you up at scrambler maries if you work sunday mornings

you guys looking for any PT night drivers at fox's?

I am a Technology Trainer for a small Wireless (802.11 manufacturer) company called Aruba Networks. I travel all over the world (currently in Sunnyvale California, heading to London England on Sunday). Livin my life on airplanes and in hotel rooms.

National Sales Manager for the Imaging Division at Panasonic. I have a great team of 9 folks around the country. I also manage our distribution channel that buys and stocks the product. I travel all over the US and in Japan......about 50% of the time now or as often as I'd like.

Management at Lowe's.

The one in Dublin, did you use to drive a 240? Man everytime I was in that store I'd see that car, that is if your the same guy im thinking of.

I work for JP Morgan Chase, I could get into technicalities but it will just bore the piss out of you. Basically Im in charge of our cdrom product to all middle market clients in the midwest/east coast.

The one in Dublin, did you use to drive a 240? Man everytime I was in that store I'd see that car, that is if your the same guy im thinking of.

I work for JP Morgan Chase, I could get into technicalities but it will just bore the piss out of you. Basically Im in charge of our cdrom product to all middle market clients in the midwest/east coast.

Yeah, that was my poor, poor car. Unless you're talking of the green, turbo'd s14. That would be my buddy's, who also works there.