where to get glass cut?

evan9381

need a fairly large piece of glass, for a coffee table. doesnt really matter if its tempered or not, as i dont have any rugrats running around, and we're responsible adults.

i dont have the exact dimensions, but im guessing its gonna need to be in the area of 48"x20". somewhat thick, since it will be used for a coffee table...dont want it to be something that will break w/ 20-30 lbs on it

There is a place right across from Iron Pony that always did good work when my family had an antique business. I can't remember the name, but it's the run down white building next to the gas station.

your 22?

your point is what? the point im trying to make is that im not really concerned if its tempered or not, because we dont have many (if any) situations that the glass would get broken...for instance, crazy parties, kids running around or throwing shit, etc etc.

hal - ill check it out...i think ill be up in that area today anyways

well i checked lowes/home depot. found out i need 49 1/2 by 18 1/2. lowes only goes to like 36x36

im gonna hit up hanawalt glass on monday, found out a coworkers nephew is the owner.

i also drove up to 3 and couldnt find anything...i was like "wtf...must be gone"

but i did find another table i liked for like 25$, so i may just end up going that route if he still has it. funny thing is i saw it on the ikea website, only coffee table i liked...i figured id pick one up next time im visiting my buddy in pittsburgh. 100$ table new. as long as this guys glass is ok and its in good condition, ill probably get it instead.