What goes on in cleveland?

Reed44

OTC is a good collge. MMI is to far and after you get to talking to them, you realize that they just want you for the money. OTC has a good program and is alot closer than mmi. Yeah the location is bad, but Ill just through out the pimp hand a lil.

Oh well. Looks like I will just drive back down here a bunch on the weekends. I might just throw some D's on my blazer to fit in up there. I think I will probablly fish alot or my girlfriend will just make me spend a bunch of money. Are bone thugs still living up there?

Good size crowd of mustang owners in the area. Check out BuckeyeStangs.com, a lot of them usally run at Dragway 42 each week.

...as far as I Dodge Colts I ran one last week at D42 ...he was s/c and 4wd...he turned an 11.15. damn fast little sleeper. :cool:

Good size crowd of mustang owners in the area. Check out BuckeyeStangs.com, a lot of them usally run at Dragway 42 each week.

...as far as I Dodge Colts I ran one last week at D42 ...he was s/c and 4wd...he turned an 11.15. damn fast little sleeper. :cool:

That would be my good friend Craig, it's turbo, not s/c.

OTC is a good collge. MMI is to far and after you get to talking to them, you realize that they just want you for the money. OTC has a good program and is alot closer than mmi. Yeah the location is bad, but Ill just through out the pimp hand a lil.

+1 on otc being a good school... even thought it is in a shitty part of the city. but as long as you dont venture past 54th street and stay out of the ghetto you should be alright.

I have to give otc props anyway as it will soon be my school as well. Im pretty much in the same situation as you, but hey if you need a buddy to tool around with while you're up there just let me know....

What are you going for? Where will you be staying?

I have a scholarship in collision repair w/ custom paints and graphics...

dont know were im staying at right now, checked out a few places in parma heights and a few up on the north side still looking though.

I start the 27th also. Damn, ur not up there yet! Jobs are gonna be hard to get so I am going up a month early. I will most likely see u there. psi nrg- yeah there is racing up there. I have been talking to some people on buckeyestangs. Its weird though, quaker stake is on sundays for them.

Guest sixpackstang

Check out these sites....buckeyestangs.com as mentioned, ohiostreetstangs.com, and akronracing.com.

Akron is kind of a drive if you are living out on the west side. I'm in Euclid (East side) and from what I've seen around here, not much going on for a street racing scene. I just met a couple guys the other day who have some nice cars and I'm going out to a "meeting" spot with them this Saturday. If it's anything interesting I'll post up.

Wow...post from the grave...this has got to be my first post here since I moved to cleveland in Dec '05....

hell if your gng to go to akron go to boardman i went to college and keep in touch with about 15 kids down there that all race..all the time.

as far as the bone thugs living around here Wishbone lives like ten min from me and theres another member that lives on the west side somwhere i forget where. but all but one (i believe) live in the cleveland or surrounding area.

and bad areas.... dude it starts getting bad about 160th and worse the closer your get to cleveland.. i used to hang out around there alot.... but then again shit happens everywhere.. we were coming out of the euclid mini mart at right acros from 260th and had to hit the deck because of a damn drive by.... but like i said stay away from huff and like 160th and down.. u should be good.

Cleveland sucks. The only thing keeping it alive are hospitals. +1 for Shaker Heights (south)

OTC is a decent school, the students there..well...yeah, have fun with that one. My brother graduated there and is doing very well as a service writer...

Try to get a job @ RTA. They do(did?) co-ops with OTC.