Can we get instant death for both these guys?

DeathSandwich

Agree totally. Another reason why when I had that scare last week in the middle of the morning, I had my trusty Shotgun in my hands within moments of hearing the crash.

If only this family had an alarm system and a firearm. I haven't heard if they did or not, but I'm assuming not on both accounts.

In my world, I'm taking down anyone and everyone not family or blood related entering my home at 3am. In fact my wife and I are both going shooting at her folks house again this weekend. I need to vent some frustrations.

neither of them were charged with 3 counts of murder? wtf?

Komisarjevsky is charged with one count of first-degree assault, first-degree aggravated sexual assault, first-degree burglary, first-degree arson, conspiracy to commit arson in the first-degree, first-degree robbery and risk of injury to a minor, plus two counts of first-degree larceny and four counts of first-degree kidnapping.

Hayes is charged with one count of first-degree aggravated sexual assault, first-degree burglary, first-degree arson, conspiracy to commit arson in the first-degree, first-degree robbery and risk of injury to a minor, plus two counts of first-degree larceny and four counts of first-degree kidnapping.

Agree totally. Another reason why when I had that scare last week in the middle of the morning, I had my trusty Shotgun in my hands within moments of hearing the crash.

If only this family had an alarm system and a firearm. I haven't heard if they did or not, but I'm assuming not on both accounts.

In my world, I'm taking down anyone and everyone not family or blood related entering my home at 3am. In fact my wife and I are both going shooting at her folks house again this weekend. I need to vent some frustrations.

100% agreed, I hear anything I dont like, the bolt goes closed on the AR-15 with a 30 round mag, loaded with a TAP round followed immeditely by a full metal jacket staggered every other 1 in the magazine, to cover any pesky body armor with a double tap. My first thought was neither 1 of them was given murder charges??? also agreed, Boondock Saints FTW...