1995 Mustang Gt Turbo

lawnman

SOLD

The mods are as follows, Trick flow heads, cam intake, B-G turbo, fuel system upgrades, 3 core rad.

I traded for this car with the plan of tearing it apart and using it for a Cobra replica donor. This car is too nice to do that to it.

Pics can be found at http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h84/jeffpriest/

I am not sure how to price this car but will start at $7900.

I will listen to all offers and trades for a ls1 t/a or z 28. May also trade for a old school muscle car.

The car is white with black interior.

It is a 5 speed with 3:55 gears in the rearend .

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a Mustang fan, but that is an awesome looking car! Is that still the factory 302 block? Has it been reworked? How much boost is it running?

I am assuming you got rid of the WS6. That was a great looking car.

It is running 6lb of boost.

Yeah I did get rid of the ws6, but would like to get another one.That is why I would like to trade for one , or sell this and find one. I need something that can haul 3 kids around for sports other activities that 3 boys get into.

Call me. Dan and I want to come take a look this afternoon. We're thinking about selling the black 97 GT vert when it comes out of the paint shop this week for something that goes fast.

614-638-3938.

Ron

Tomorrow from 9 am to 1030 or 4-5. or after 8:15 . Just pm me for my number.

I should say this car is not a show car it has paint chips and wear just like a 13 year old cars usually do.

My schedule is crazy tomorrow and next week.