For sale 1982 Ford Mustang GT

RQUICK91GT

I hate to do this but I have too many things I want to do to my other 3 cars so I must.I have owned this car since 1994.This is a 1982 mustang GT 306 Dart Heads performer RPM Intake 750 Holley.1993 Cobra T-5 5-speed upr shifter.8.8 rearend with 4.10 gears Arc Racing seats, full rollcage,Weld wheels 15x10 on rear with drag radials skinny fronts.silver with fiberglass hood and cobra wing.This car runs great and drives great.Cool little street car ran 13.30's in 1/4 before dart heads and only ran a few 1/8th mile passes since put on best so far of 8.32 this car has way more in it I guarantee it will run 12's with tuning.I have clear ohio title but it is a rebuilt salvage because it was hit in front almost a year after it was bought and we bought it back from insurance company.I'am firm on the price$4500 but this is a great car for the money.awesome bracket car you can drive to and from the track.

funny everyone wants us to part our cars out i had to hear the same shit ive got a 11 sec 82 fox on here its a waste of time ull have to put it in autotrader i just put mine in there and i got loads of interested partys off there ive got someone coming from WV to buy it later this week good luck with ur sale

funny everyone wants us to part our cars out i had to hear the same shit ive got a 11 sec 82 fox on here its a waste of time ull have to put it in autotrader i just put mine in there and i got loads of interested partys off there ive got someone coming from WV to buy it later this week good luck with ur sale

Thanks

I don't know how hard I'am gonna push it to sell.I have had this car almost 14 years and its not eating anything I just hate to let it sit all the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Price reduced $4000 FIRM!!! No less.

I don't have to sell it's really not eating anything I just hate it sitting around and not getting much use.Its really a fun car I just got too many right now.

Possible Trades Interesting Ford trades or Nice Jeep Wrangler.Open to trade offers I can always say no.