Flooring installer wanted

BrianZ06

My parents need a new floor put in there kitchen.They have linoleum right now that needs taken up and something new installed. Maybe pergo or similiar.I can help.Let me know if you need work.My dad is going thru a rough time right now and I would realy like to have this done for him.

+1 save money on padding
it will not deaden the sound like padding will. And depending on if you have a basement and how the house holds sound already, I would almost always recommend the thicker padding. (especially for top floor rooms). it is alot louder than you think if you dont.

it will not deaden the sound like padding will. And depending on if you have a basement and how the house holds sound already, I would almost always recommend the thicker padding. (especially for top floor rooms). it is alot louder than you think if you dont.

meh, I've now done it at my parents house, my house, and my fiance's house... not used padding on any of them (a little spot in the hallway at my parents house) and I've not noticed any loud noices in the basement or anywhere else.

meh, I've now done it at my parents house, my house, and my fiance's house... not used padding on any of them (a little spot in the hallway at my parents house) and I've not noticed any loud noices in the basement or anywhere else.

WTF are you talking about, we put padding in your kitchen.

WTF are you talking about, we put padding in your kitchen.

I forgot that we used some in my house.

it's still not needed... the places that we didn't put it is the same as everywhere else.

I can't remember if we put it in your condo basement or not.