Road Dyno software ( DYNO vs STREETLOG)

thorne

I found this program pretty cool. its called dyno labs. If you can do datalogs you can calculate hp.

The low number is at IPS when I was having fuel issues in the lower load collums of my tune. With smoothing turned up it shows up 212 which is pretty close to my real dyno. I turned my smoothing down so I could see the dip better.

@5k on the dynolog you can see my dip. I was pulling timing.

Old tune, More timing more fuel

New tune, less timing less fuel longer boost hold.(WG)

http://bamb.ohiogaming.net/thorne/dynovsroad.JPG

This is not a true apples to apples because the load is lower on the dyno. But its a nice comparison. even compared to earlier logs I'm up 10hp in road vs road

umm the first dyno the lower one is my 212 run from ips. If you turn the smothing up to the same level as IPS I put down 212 on software. I tuned it every time here btw. the latest one is tonights run after doing a 100% new fuel map and other shit. WG adjusts timing changes etc etc.

Both are off tunes. the lower one is running on a fucked up tune. I had tuned the car for on the road loads (4.4ish) and on the dyno seen a 3.9 load. That puts me in fuel tables I had not changed so they where 2 lean. I fixed that in the new tune. Got the new fuel maps / new timing / new boost.

I think I can get the road dyno up to 240, I need to get a GMBCS , the stock BCS can't do what I'm telling it to. this turbo in the low end is good for 20psi. Lots of guys are doing it but heavly tapper off.

I don't know what next I think I might try and add another .5 degree of timing since I can't turn the boost up any more.

me and you dig or roll, i don't care, both maybe? :D I was just noticing that the monte's trapped better than the wrx but et slower, obvious traction reasons, but is 96mph the fastest its been in the quarter? what have you add since then? i really think we'd be pretty close.

did you ever run the monte vs wrx from like a 25/30 roll, just for shits and giggles?

me and you dig or roll, i don't care, both maybe? :D I was just noticing that the monte's trapped better than the wrx but et slower, obvious traction reasons, but is 96mph the fastest its been in the quarter? what have you add since then? i really think we'd be pretty close.

did you ever run the monte vs wrx from like a 25/30 roll, just for shits and giggles?

I put bus links on the monte. At the track I was running a tune worse then the dyno tune.It was not even a race . what car do you think your close in you say the 5.0 as it sits and ur stoned. My monte could take that prolly with its stock ecu and only a pulley.

wrx, 3000lbs, 227hp/217tq, what's your mods and what is stock psi?

mustang, 2800lbs, 225hp/300tq, basically stock.

i just got all that info from edmunds.com

unless you're heavily modified i don't see why you think you'll destroy a stock/lightly modified fox.

btw thats 50 at the wheel I'm over 300 @ crank.

Boost / Timing / fuel got me to 198@ wheel

Boost / timing / fuel

uppipe

downpipe

pnp turbo

intake mod

no muffler hahahaha got .5-1lb of boost

got me up to this.