Cat owners: step in

TimTaylor751647545500

Guest 99BlackPonyGT
replace its water with antifreeze...that'll do the trick :) theres a cat that walks on the stang, 'maro, and the harley f150...me and dad are about sick of it, im guessing it might disappear soon...

I know that this could be a touchy answer to the problem, but the cat has a reason for doing this and it could be from a serious lack of training, or boredom.

I would venture a guess at both.

Have you, can you , would you consider making it an indoor outdoor cat?

Declawing should be the last resort, if at all possible to avoid.

Have you guys talked to the vet to see what solutions they might provide?

I have three cats. In my life, I have had a total of 7.

I have NEVER had cats that clawed furniture.I hae had minor stretching.. but never terrorizing my furniture.

You can trim their claws also, and that would be free. Its what I do with my cats because declawing is starting to be looked at as inhumane. To trim their claws you just use a nail clipper or you can buy one at a pet store made for cats, but a regular one works fine. You just have to use the clippers side-ways on the cats nails from how we trim our nails if that makes sense to you.

triming their claws don't work... damn thing got it's claws trimmed and it still shreads everything... don't believe me.... go look at the carpet in my office.

I'm agreeing with the shot and stuffed method... cats are more hassile than they are worth.. just be glad it hasn't decided to piss everywhere.

I agree- mine are tearing the hell out of everything- quote of around 1000.00 for both with all the other stuff they make you do in addition. trimming works for about a week, one cat lets us do it whenever we want- the other one you have to wear a full jacket and welding gloves or you are going to be in pain.

The OSU route sounds good though. 400.00 for both is not bad at all-

We were going to install an invisible fence around our property so they couldn't get out and get ran over but that would be a major hassle.

BTW on cats, those litter maid automatic litter boxes- 2 gripes, too small capacity- have to change them every 3 days or you are screwed. after less than a year the thing loses power so it doesn't work- have heard you can jerry rig them. When they are new though slick as hell

I agree- mine are tearing the hell out of everything- quote of around 1000.00 for both with all the other stuff they make you do in addition. trimming works for about a week, one cat lets us do it whenever we want- the other one you have to wear a full jacket and welding gloves or you are going to be in pain.

The OSU route sounds good though. 400.00 for both is not bad at all-

We were going to install an invisible fence around our property so they couldn't get out and get ran over but that would be a major hassle.

BTW on cats, those litter maid automatic litter boxes- 2 gripes, too small capacity- have to change them every 3 days or you are screwed. after less than a year the thing loses power so it doesn't work- have heard you can jerry rig them. When they are new though slick as hell

i wish i had the number for the place on hamilton to give you. its right behind olive garden, next door to petsmart. they take walk-ins until 6pm, and you dont need an apointment. they did both their shots for 104$

OSU required i wait a week for the declaw (even though they would have done shots at the same time...??), so i set up the appointment for the next week

honestly, i hated dropping damn near 400$ on them, but the one ive had for a few years, the other is my g/fs (she split the bill with me), and i sure as fuck wasn't gonna have them tear up my brand new couch, or anymore carpet at the doorways they wanted to get into

i wish i had the number for the place on hamilton to give you. its right behind olive garden, next door to petsmart. they take walk-ins until 6pm, and you dont need an apointment. they did both their shots for 104$

OSU required i wait a week for the declaw (even though they would have done shots at the same time...??), so i set up the appointment for the next week

honestly, i hated dropping damn near 400$ on them, but the one ive had for a few years, the other is my g/fs (she split the bill with me), and i sure as fuck wasn't gonna have them tear up my brand new couch, or anymore carpet at the doorways they wanted to get into

Mine do the same thing to the doorways. And corners, and stairs, and... well, I'm not looking forward to the repair bill when I move out. Did they do the laser procedure at OSU?

no. IIRC, they had that option, but it cost more $

since they fucked up a lot of my shit with those claws, i wasn't really too upset to let them suffer for a few days

they did take it quite well though, didnt seem to exhibit any discomfort, and they just kinda chilled for the few days after while the meds were wearing off and they didnt want to walk around too much