Manuel Motorcycles in Akron

schmuckingham

Randomly found them on Ebay looking for some plastics. Huige selection of new and used parts + a TON of salvage stuff. I dealt with Jeff the guy that does the Ebay stuff but I also met the owner and they were all cool and very helpful.

The pricing was dirt cheap and the fairings and fron sprocket cover were nicer than described. Reccomend them for anyone up north.

Randomly found them on Ebay looking for some plastics. Huige selection of new and used parts + a TON of salvage stuff. I dealt with Jeff the guy that does the Ebay stuff but I also met the owner and they were all cool and very helpful.

The pricing was dirt cheap and the fairings and fron sprocket cover were nicer than described. Reccomend them for anyone up north.

+1 for Manuel Motorcycles. I just bought a z1000 rear axle and spacer off of him. great price and the they get back with you really quick.

oh i thought you met him in person.

I liked how i got an email back from them for payment and shipping. most of the time i dont hear shit from the seller. I got my part the day after i won the bid.

oh i thought you met him in person.

I liked how i got an email back from them for payment and shipping. most of the time i dont hear shit from the seller. I got my part the day after i won the bid.

Well i drove up there and picked my stuff up so I did meet the owner briefly. The guy that does the Ebay stuff, Jeff, was extremely nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have known these guys Marc and Pete since they quit selling parts at another place and opened their first shop on main st. north hill before moving to where they are now tallmadge ave. Pete was cool but is no longer with them. Other than the net this is the first place I go for used and new parts and highly recommend them. They also do service and insurance work but I can't comment on that as I have never had anything worked on. Their number is 330 634 9800.