Soccer crew sign in

Sam1647545489

I still dont understand how one star player can make such an impact in a game like soccer. Basketball I can understand but soccer?

Morale and presence impact on the other team. Beckham is very good and so are others on LA's team like Donovan.

FC Barcelona is gonna be unstoppable. Ronaldinho + Henry = dominance.

Still, I'm an oldschool AC Milan fan. I love watching Kaka play, and then you've got guys like Inzaghi, Pirlo, Gattuso, a goalie like fucking Dida, lockdown defense with Cafu....and some other schmuck called Ronaldo, whoever the fuck that is.

Oh, and if there's any Chelsea fans here, you can get your bandwagon-jumping ass out of this fucking thread. The only good thing about Chelsea is Frank Lampard, with maybe Essien and Carvalho. Didier Drogba is a diving, whining prick.

as much as i dont give 2 shits about soccer, he is banging a woman who is probably on the top 3 hottest women ever, right behind eva longoria and eva mendez

WHOA WHOA you forgot Jessica Alba who is the hottest girl ever!

Also I played soccer for 13 years (indoor and outdoor) and I still dont care about MLS. Beckham is making a huge impact that some people fail to realise. His Jersey is the number 1 selling jersey right now. Not just MLS number 1 over every american sport. The investment in him is working out so far for MLS. Beckham is rated as like 3rd most recognizable person in the world. Right there with Jesus Christ, Santa Claus and Michael Jordan. MLS needed something big and they got it. Now all they need to do is up scoring and make the players more marketable. Thats why the NFL, NBA and kinda NHL are so sucessful. We not only know teams really well we know players. I for one have a few Jerseys of my fav players and know alot about them. MLS's investment is working out. They will never hit the status of the major american sports but they might be profitable really soon.

I for one have a few Jerseys of my fav players and know alot about them.

Sounds like my basement...banners, scarves, signed game balls, game worn jerseys (I have Landon Donovan's 2006 game-worn jersey from the all star game, my brother asked him when we had lunch with him at Brio the day before, and we talked to him after the game, he handed it over to him, right off his back, to my brother. hangs up now in our basement. Still smells.) And I also have one of the 2002 Open Cup banners that Lamar Hunt was presented for winning (they got 3-4 of them on the field, I have one)

Also most clubs are profitable now, but the league itself should be within a few seasons. Also does anyone know if Seattle will get their team yet? I know San Jose is coming back but im not sure about Seattle.

Oh, and if there's any Chelsea fans here, you can get your bandwagon-jumping ass out of this fucking thread. The only good thing about Chelsea is Frank Lampard, with maybe Essien and Carvalho. Didier Drogba is a diving, whining prick.

You're just jealous that Drogba was the highest goal scorer in the EPL last season. Lampard isn't even the best quality Chelsea has. Go to Ohio State Campus and you'll notice the only soccer jerseys you see around say Manchester United, Arsenal or Liverpool FC... and you say Chelsea is a bandwagon. If you think Drogba is whiny how can you like Gattuso? I heard he plays with a pacifier now. :lol:

beckham is old. he moved to the states because he knew he wouldnt be able to keep up with european players for much longer, end of story.

im an AS Roma fan. when they arent playing, its AC milan for me. I grew up playing on one of the junior milan teams. we dominated. my best friend growing up was george weah jr. so i got to go to all the games. (george weah was known to be the best soccer player in the world probably 8 or so years ago)

WHOA WHOA you forgot Jessica Alba who is the hottest girl ever!

Also I played soccer for 13 years (indoor and outdoor) and I still dont care about MLS. Beckham is making a huge impact that some people fail to realise. His Jersey is the number 1 selling jersey right now. Not just MLS number 1 over every american sport. The investment in him is working out so far for MLS. Beckham is rated as like 3rd most recognizable person in the world. Right there with Jesus Christ, Santa Claus and Michael Jordan. MLS needed something big and they got it. Now all they need to do is up scoring and make the players more marketable. Thats why the NFL, NBA and kinda NHL are so sucessful. We not only know teams really well we know players. I for one have a few Jerseys of my fav players and know alot about them. MLS's investment is working out. They will never hit the status of the major american sports but they might be profitable really soon.

I agree but as a soccer fan, and yes I played since I was very young and still play now, I would rather watch the game then watch him sit on the bench cause he is hurt. Thats all I am saying.

I agree but as a soccer fan, and yes I played since I was very young and still play now, I would rather watch the game then watch him sit on the bench cause he is hurt. Thats all I am saying.

for real

He's gonna be here for five years

Another soccer player here, since kindergarden