Random Question

Martin

Hey just curious. My nieghbor always wakes me up every sunday at 10ish by starting his loud ass bike and lets it warm up for about 10 minutes. Where do you think he's going. Its like a ritual. Im thinking there might be a bike church or something. He's always up at QS&L on bike nights so he is into the bike meets.

Blah, why is it when a clunker goes down the street with a loud exhaust because its fucked up they dont get bitched about but get a bike with a pipe and hell if people don't whine. Thank god I've not had anyone complain. the person I got my dnd off, His neighbors complained. Ya know if the fucking birds are singin its ok to start your day. Fuckers dont give a shit when they try to sell me stupid fucking curby machines in the day while I'm sleeping. soooo shut up and enjoy the bike :)

-Thorne Sleepy Rant V .65

- Bug Found: Spelling/Grammar

WTF. I havent met him yet and i realy didnt want to be rude to him(blah blah blah loud ass bike blah blah blah where do you go sundays). i just wanted to do some CIA work and find out where he is going. I acctualy think he does eat oreos though cause i went through his trash last week and there were like three boxes of them. I think he must get the munchies. So i guess you right NTHER91. thanks guys.

WTF. I havent met him yet and i realy didnt want to be rude to him(blah blah blah loud ass bike blah blah blah where do you go sundays). i just wanted to do some CIA work and find out where he is going. I acctualy think he does eat oreos though cause i went through his trash last week and there were like three boxes of them. I think he must get the munchies. So i guess you right NTHER91. thanks guys.

LOL

Did you find anything else of intrest in his trash?

well this wasnt to interesting and its kinda normal to see in peoples trash but i found a empty bottle of wine, a used condom, a cupple of half burnt candles, some tissues and a blow up doll with the name Shakti writen in black sharpie on the forehead.

Blah, why is it when a clunker goes down the street with a loud exhaust because its fucked up they dont get bitched about but get a bike with a pipe and hell if people don't whine. Thank god I've not had anyone complain. the person I got my dnd off, His neighbors complained. Ya know if the fucking birds are singin its ok to start your day. Fuckers dont give a shit when they try to sell me stupid fucking curby machines in the day while I'm sleeping. soooo shut up and enjoy the bike :)

-Thorne Sleepy Rant V .65

- Bug Found: Spelling/Grammar

Step 1. fix your spelling, grammar, and sentence structure.

Step 2. fix the common image of sportbike riders that has been developed by large numbers of people who ride around believing they need to do stunts every which place they can and bounce off the rev limiter in first gear in a residential zone.

Step 3. ????

Step 4. Profit!

Step 1. fix your spelling, grammar, and sentence structure.

Step 2. fix the common image of sportbike riders that has been developed by large numbers of people who ride around believing they need to do stunts every which place they can and bounce off the rev limiter in first gear in a residential zone.

Step 3. ????

Step 4. Profit!

LMAO

Out of curiosity, does he keep your beeswax too?

after 9am is noise time, bringa da noiz!!!

You could go over and admire his bike and make some nice conversation about how cool it is and ask if he rides every weekend etc...

I understand where you're coming from. I ride to work almost every day, and leave at about 6:30am. I usually push my bike down the driveway so I don't start it right by my neighbor's bedroom window; but at 10 on a Sunday morning... fair game.