8/18 Garage Sale - lots of stuff

TimTaylor751647545500

Crap to small. Very nice though.

What about the monitors and video cards for the computer. What brand of monitor/type. Specs on the Video card/type. Thanks

There's 2-17" monitors (one is a Dell brand in black). There's 1-15" monitor and 1-19" monitor. All are CRT's.

This is the video card that I have:

NVidia GeForce FX5200 128MB Graphics card AGP 8x

Tv-out & D-Sub connectors

All software included

Box

Card/booklet

Software

There's 2-17" monitors (one is a Dell brand in black). There's 1-15" monitor and 1-19" monitor. All are CRT's.

This is the video card that I have:

NVidia GeForce FX5200 128MB Graphics card AGP 8x

Tv-out & D-Sub connectors

All software included

Box

Card/booklet

Software

How much do you want for the video card. lol this is 20x better then the Radeon 7200 card that I’m using now lol. I think it's 32mbs lol.

Are the monitors flat screens?

Yeah, I did...sorry about that. There's a few lamps actually. A couple of tall ones and a few desk lamps as well. All different styles. I think my g/f said one was from Crate & Barrell.

I need one of those tall and skinny ones that can be used as a main light for a room. Not the halegon lights but ones that take incandescent bulbs. Preferably one that has 3 brightness settings. Do you have one of these if so how much?

I need one of those tall and skinny ones that can be used as a main light for a room. Not the halegon lights but ones that take incandescent bulbs. Preferably one that has 3 brightness settings. Do you have one of these if so how much?

I do have one like that (it's got a brass finish). How's $5 sound?

I do have one like that (it's got a brass finish). How's $5 sound?

That sounds like "sold" to me. PM me where I can pick it up at. Tonight I get off work at 930pm if thats too late the Saturday lets schedule something. Also do you have any other lamps of the same size?

I just want to say thanks to everyone that has gotten ahold of me via the thread or PM. Some of the communication I've had with people on here in the last few days has been better than most I've had with other forums in years.

Just wanted to express my appreciation. Looking forward to meeting some of you tomorrow and maybe some this evening that might stop by to pick up some items.

what power supply is with the computer case if any need one for a p4

The one that I have is a Dell brand in an older Dell case. Not sure what the specs are.

did you sell the coffee table? if not, can I get a pic?

Nope...still have it and would let it go for $15

Picture 1 Picture 2

I need the exact same thing. 350watt or bigger.

Same as above.

Any home audio speakers?

I have a few pair:

Design Acoustics PS-CV/55 5" Loudspeakers - $20/pr

50-75 watts RMS @ 8 ohm

Grilles Fronts Rears

Optimus Pro LX-8 Omnidirectional Tweeter 8" Bookshelf Loudspeaker - $50/pr

Front / Grilles Fronts

Technics SB-LX7 12" 200 watt - $75/pr

Picture

Never could quite find you and I had to get back to work. Let me know when would be a good time to get those items from you if you still have them.

No sweat. I ended up running out after the sale and bought a kayak anyways, so we might have missed each other. I work nights, so any evening until 9:30 works for me. Just give me 30 minutes notice and we can set something up.

Thanks again everyone.