Build your own cbr 900rr

wnaplay1647545503

I have a 97 cbr900rr that has been taken apart. I bought the bike abought a year ago with the motor and tranny removed. Shortly after I bought another bike that was a year newer but wrecked. So I took Some parts from this bike to repair the wrecked bike. I am selling everything that is left. I know for sure the gas tank, side mirrors, and windscreen are not included. The frame is in great shape and comes with a salvage title.(it was wrecked a year after original purchase by the original owner and rebuilt with a salvage title I believe in 98). Most of the plastics are in need of repair. A few are missing. The bike was missing a few odds and end things that I did not get when I purchased it. I have taken pictures of everything and these will hopefully show up in this ad. The engine is completely disassembled. I was told by the previous owner he heard a tick one day and tore it down to rebuild it. He then decided to sell it. The tranny I was told was complete and in good working condition however 3 of the gears slid off one of the shafts and I cant remember how they go back on. I know everything is not there to make a complete bike but spending a little money on ebay and you could have yourself a nice cheap bike. Most pieces have some issue.

Things I know off the top of my head, both rims have a bent lip. The swingarm has a small dent on it, the upper forks are bent, the subframe needs one side of a support welded back into place. I'm sure theres other small issues as well. If interested let me know. I will be putting it all on ebay as one lot this weekend. I am not looking to sell parts individually unless you need alot of parts. I had planned on selling each piece but decided to just sell it off and count my loss'. I'll sell everything for $1200 OBO If interested, make me an offer. Not necessarily looking to trade.

I have some leads on the parts needed to rebuild this if someone is interested.

Thanks