Web Site Developer Needed

TTQ B4U

My wife has a need to jump on development of a web site pretty quick. She currently has a site for her law practice but it's coming due for renewal and she would like to have a new one done vs continuing with what she has and paying the company to host and design it.

Nothing really, really fancy. Would like to include what's up there now content wise with perhaps some more information to add to it.

Her Bio, downloadable forms, photos of the building, etc...areas of practice, etc....

If you have time to meet, she would like to get this done soon.

Let me know and thanks in advance. PM me here at CR and I'll set up the meeting so you can talk with her and work out the details.

Thanks!

Hey man, I got your PM. Ill just respond here.

I can do a simple page like she has now.

$100-250 will probably be a good estimate for this type of project.

I have a developers account which I can host the site if you wanted. If you choose to go with me you will have to pay for 1 year of the domain name and billed once a year for the web space.

I am very busy these next 2 weeks but after October 1st I will have time to knock this site out if you chose me. I will try to whip up some designs and throw some text in so you can see what my vision is.

adebellis att gmail dotz c0m