Classified thread gone bad

SPLN SUX

oh its in the emails he sent me too... i should put it in all my forum sigs :lol:

HELLO This is the message board forum police. We have been notified of your failed attempt of your display of E Penis size. From the logs we have it has come to our attention that you lack the necessary girth and/or size to be typing like the hard ass you wish you were. We have recorded your IP address and will be sending this to our message board administrators across the internetz. From now on your signature will be... "I has tiny grasshopper. I failed."

HELLO This is the message board forum police. We have been notified of your failed attempt of your display of E Penis size. From the logs we have it has come to our attention that you lack the necessary girth and/or size to be typing like the hard ass you wish you were. We have recorded your IP address and will be sending this to our message board administrators across the internetz. From now on your signature will be... "I has tiny grasshopper. I failed."

You guys do realize that my SN is mrmeanr on there, not the other tool bag running his mouth...

I was just laughing at him because he got all bent out of shape for what seemed to be no reason at all lol.