SRT flame thread

Venture Guy

So now everyone can flame my car.... its SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONE...YAY!!

just wanted to let everyone know....

i will not be modding another car for awhile since i just bought a home. but i will still come out and hang out with the CR peeps...

and NO Carter (v8beast) i am not buying an LS1...so suck it!

You = Douchebag

You wanna race a car I gotta race for your slow ass mustang and it still only has 4cyls!

Get the sand out of your vag, it's not my fault you have to now benchrace your friends cars. I wasn't aware I even asked for any race. Maybe I have trouble reading what I type, or, maybe I said I would like to have raced your old car. I'm also not sure where you come up with my car being slow. As far as I know, there is no claim to fast or slow this car is. It has never been down the track. Hell, this thing could run anywhere from 10s to 15s I just dunno. Lastly, I'm not sure where I made any claim that I care how many cyls a car has.

Before you even start typing, you should just assume you're going to fail. Once you realize you're going to fail, you should just turn off the computer.

Get the sand out of your vag, it's not my fault you have to now benchrace your friends cars. I wasn't aware I even asked for any race. Maybe I have trouble reading what I type, or, maybe I said I would like to have raced your old car. I'm also not sure where you come up with my car being slow. As far as I know, there is no claim to fast or slow with this car. It has never been down the track. Hell, this thing could run anywhere from 10s to 15s I just dunno. Lastly, I'm not sure where I made any claim that I care how many cyls a car has.

Before you even start typing, you should just assume you're going to fail. Once you realize you're going to fail, you should just turn off the computer.

Nice. I'm impressed.

Get the sand out of your vag, it's not my fault you have to now benchrace your friends cars. I wasn't aware I even asked for any race. Maybe I have trouble reading what I type, or, maybe I said I would like to have raced your old car. I'm also not sure where you come up with my car being slow. As far as I know, there is no claim to fast or slow with this car. It has never been down the track. Hell, this thing could run anywhere from 10s to 15s I just dunno. Lastly, I'm not sure where I made any claim that I care how many cyls a car has.

I LOVE YOU HALBERT

Get the sand out of your vag, it's not my fault you have to now benchrace your friends cars. I wasn't aware I even asked for any race. Maybe I have trouble reading what I type, or, maybe I said I would like to have raced your old car. I'm also not sure where you come up with my car being slow. As far as I know, there is no claim to fast or slow this car is. It has never been down the track. Hell, this thing could run anywhere from 10s to 15s I just dunno. Lastly, I'm not sure where I made any claim that I care how many cyls a car has.

Hal....you should write a novel. If it is completely like this post was, it could be a best seller.

Sorry we got off on the wrong foot....all I had to say was everyone hates on SRT's b/c most SRT owners only slightly mod them, but if you see their potential like I did, they can be very fast. With that said, let the SRT flaming continue!

Everyone hates on SRT's because they suck. Every car has potential to be fast.

you would have got your shit packed in buddy ;)

I dunno if you're aware of this, but, I did not have this setup last year. I made a hell of a lot more power last year. Thanks for playing, you have lost. There is no prize for attempting to play, just leave.

So now everyone can flame my car.... its SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!! GONE...YAY!!

just wanted to let everyone know....

i will not be modding another car for awhile since i just bought a home. but i will still come out and hang out with the CR peeps...

and NO Carter (v8beast) i am not buying an LS1...so suck it!

You know you want one! Peer pressure, peer pressure, peer pressure peer, pressure ;)

Fuck an srt-4 lol. had one, after 11 drivetrain failures in 33,000 miles of one kind or another at maybe 330whp at most, i now own a Mustang, that can rape all over my old srt, and cant be happier. yea, they're a fucking neon, and just like fucking neons there pieces of shit lol. Loved that motor though ;)

And as far as talkin shit, You got a bad 4cyl? I got a grand that says i have a 4cyl that will work your shit 60-160... lmk