stuff for sale

evan9381

3 fish tanks. all 10 gallon. 2 have mesh lids. 15$ each w/ lid. one has filter, heater, lid w/ light, a small air pump, little bit of rock. would be great for a kid to put a few small fish into - 30$.

golf clubs. right handed. they were custom made for me when i was about 14 or so, and i was probably 5'6 then. - 25$

2nd gen dell dj, 20gb. hard drive took a shit on me. if you can get it to work, you'll have about 5k songs. if not, im sure they can be found on ebay for cheap. case is fine, it has a piece of velcro on the back from where i had it mounted in my car. i *might* still have a charger for it as well - 25$

remote control car. not one of the small ones. this one is about 16" long. silver mustang GT (newer body style), still have the remote, battery for the car, and the charger. got it for xmas, used it that day, been sitting since. body has a couple small cracks in it. 25$

electronic bartender - 5$

i think thats it for now, ill probably be updating later

the 10 gallon would easily hold 8-10 small tropical fish (mollies, guppies).

for it you will probably need some more gravel for the bottom, a filter cartridge (2.50-3$ at meijer) and whatever decorations you want to put in it. i might have a few extras, ill throw in, but my selection will be very limited. you're welcome to any of the decorations i can find