Motorsports of Columbus

Guest Hal

Fuck Motorsports. I went in there to buy a bike Kaw card in hand. They ignored me even when i asked for help no one came over but there were a couple guys talkin to some guy out side with a tricked out bike.

Same thing happened with me, cept I had cold hard cash in hand, no dice. Oh well, fuck 'em.

good luck though man, fucked up situation for sure.

Hal, I wish you the best of luck and hope everything turns out ok.

to clear up a little confusion.

1. Kurt is the part owner of that particular store, not of the entire company.

2. When you purchase a bike on one of the credit card programs, you do not own the bike outright. There is still a lean on the bike, but since it is considered revolving debt the lenders do not require you to carry full coverage insurance. This practice was started some years ago to lure in younger sport bike buyers. In the beginning, some of the dealers would incorrectly do the title work which is why some owners would get the title to their bike sent to them, instead of it going to the lender. This was a mistake. The lender has as much claim to the bike as they did with a traditional installment loan, but now they can change your interest rate on a whim to something atronomically high when you miss a payment.