New...

Guest Heath

Well, Im Heath. I bought a house, in my hometown Ashville, last year. I had an 02 WRX and 05 Gixxer. Then I decided to pop the question to my girl. So I sold the WRX and bike to help pay for the wedding this October. Now with that all taken care of, I just got back from Michigan, where I picked up an 04 GTO. I got a good deal on it and it only had 9400 miles on it, so I figured it was worth the drive. So far I love the Car, I just need to start modding it now.

Heath

I plan on bolt ons first. Some LTs, Cutouts, intake, and tune. Probably spray 100 shot, if that doesnt satisfy me, then some head work and cam. I would like to get 470-500rwhp with spray. Im not in any hurry tho.

I plan on bolt ons first. Some LTs, Cutouts, intake, and tune. Probably spray 100 shot, if that doesnt satisfy me, then some head work and cam. I would like to get 470-500rwhp with spray. Im not in any hurry tho.

sounds like you have some nice plans for the goat.. you shouldn't have a problem hitting close to 500 with bolt on and a 100 shot..

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Getting married: Mistake number one.

Going to Michigan: Mistake number two.

Buying a GTO: Mistake number three.

Three strikes, you're out. GTFO my internetz.

Hefty why you shit everyones thread :asshole: ?

back on topic: Welcome heath isnt alans suby your old one?

I'm new myself,but welcome to the "CR"!

I'll be friendly, noobs do not welcome noobs. You don't walk up to people and say "Hi, I'm new here so I'm welcoming you to something that I'm barely even a member of."

Welcome, LS1's suck. I'll try to forgive that mistake of a buy though ;)

I'll be friendly, noobs do not welcome noobs. You don't walk up to people and say "Hi, I'm new here so I'm welcoming you to something that I'm barely even a member of."

Welcome, LS1's suck. I'll try to forgive that mistake of a buy though ;)

omg y dew u ckrap in errywuns thred?!