Look at this Fox, 89 white Coupe Now $3200

AI Coupe

89 Fox body Coupe 351 set up for 5 speed WAS 4, NOW $3200

Available for sale again... too many projects.

Fresh 300 HP 351W carb to pan 5 speed in a clean white NO rust Coupe. Drag suspension complete with brand new Weld Prostars 15x8 rears with 26/11.50 15 ET streets and 15x3.5 fronts. New 4" extended riser hood, 5 lug conversion and fresh 8.8 373 gear.

Spool, diff girdle, new adjustable upper control arms, drag shocks, South Side lowers, Lakewood 90/10 drag struts, tubular sub frame connectors, rear battery, new fuel cell, trick radiator w/ twin fans and new alumnum drive shaft.

Car is 90% finished. Needs some detailing (carb, trans, fuel line, etc) to complete. Clean interior with rear seat delete.

CAN COMPLETE TO YOUR SPECS.

Call Brandon at 740-205-7128 or Rich at 614-596-3118

Ron,

I'm glad everything is fine with Dan's car. It really pulls hard when everything is right. I really appriciate you giving us the opportunity to work on it for you. I know Dan is excited to have it back. We have done some pretty impressive 347's. In fact we just completed a one with a procharger that made over 566 hp at 5500 rpm and only 12 lbs of boost... and that's with big pulley.

Nothing was deleted, this is a second post about the car because I lowered the price. Your post is STILL on the first listing of the Coupe for sale. I don't even know how to begin to delete anything.

I don't know why I was told this is the way the rear is set-up.

I said I would do some checking and haven't got an answer yet. I'm just not as smart as you are.

Chill pal... chill!!!

Ron

Nothing was deleted, this is a second post about the car because I lowered the price. Your post is STILL on the first listing of the Coupe for sale. I don't even know how to begin to delete anything.

I don't know why I was told this is the way the rear is set-up.

I said I would do some checking and haven't got an answer yet. I'm just not as smart as you are.

Chill pal... chill!!!

Ron

maybe you need to chill out..did i say you deleted it...NO

I was thinking a mod deleted it,(becuase you or me cant delete anything) and you dont have to make a new add, just because you dropped the price!

looked like the same add to me...so sorry.

opps here it is http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?p=513043#post513043

you could have edited it in the title to refect the new price!