Who owns your streets ? part 2

THE STING

TRUE STREET CAR=drive on street for long period of times Dont need to be on a tralier or roll back.... I can drive my 9 second car from columbus to the Ohio River with no problems with 4:88 gears and never got over 210 degrees..... So when they can drive there car an hour and half with out getting over 220 degrees with 4:88 gears then thy can talk to me about a true street car..

6 miles aint shit. My race car that is gutted can drive 6 miles and make it..

Just to let you know-your starting to fight what will be a loosing battle.

In the end-weather you street cars should be able to take trips to Florida or whatnot, the real issue is the race on the table. You think your faster? Come up and play. If you don't have what it takes-get out of the damn kitchen.

Ya Digggg?

DK

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the end-weather you street cars should be able to take trips to Florida or whatnot, the real issue is the race on the table. You think your faster? Come up and play. If you don't have what it takes-get out of the damn kitchen.

Ya Digggg?

DK

Quoted for truth.

At this point the only posting in this thread should be to set up a race with the AMC boys. Something that wont be happening. So just let this thread Die and he will stop annoying us all.

Now there you go lying again, my bro's told you we could go again (and i would of gladly did it knowing what to expect seeing how that was my first roll run on Nos) and you said no he beat me and you were glad you sold the car and that the buyer was in town already,...i tweak an exaust valve from the valve floating from blowing the tires off from over revving it, i did not even no it at that time and drove the car home 30miles and thats when i could tell something sounded weird.

:bs:

Guest Wunna Dig Race

Ya Digggg?

DK

They say on the OHIO DRAG RACERS BOARD that they wanted to do a cruise for the street cars then now they didnt want to.... NOT true street cars..... I dont care if they are faster they have called alot of people out on ODRA and still have yet to show. Were waiting on it.....

They say on the OHIO DRAG RACERS BOARD that they wanted to do a cruise for the street cars then now they didnt want to.... NOT true street cars..... I dont care if they are faster they have called alot of people out on ODRA and still have yet to show. Were waiting on it.....

Im not on ODRA-so I cant comment on that. I can only tell you in the real world-not on the internet-I too initially claimed their car were not "street cars". After seeing them put at least 15 mile dont he car going from place to place, I can say with certainty that their cars fits at least MY definition of street car.

So-does anyone on here want to race them? WannaDigRace, if you want to call them out, and make sure you get something out of it-ask for lock in money-say $500. If they don't give it-they are pussy. If you set up a race and they don't show-you still get paid. Its a win-win for you.

Sound good?

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Im not on ODRA-so I cant comment on that. I can only tell you in the real world-not on the internet-I too initially claimed their car were not "street cars". After seeing them put at least 15 mile dont he car going from place to place, I can say with certainty that their cars fits at least MY definition of street car.

So-does anyone on here want to race them? WannaDigRace, if you want to call them out, and make sure you get something out of it-ask for lock in money-say $500. If they don't give it-they are pussy. If you set up a race and they don't show-you still get paid. Its a win-win for you.

Sound good?

I dont care to race them. I dont have my fast car done its apart again :( thats why I was trying to race a damn civic in my Daily LOL. I do know some people that want to lock with them. and have. Go over and register on ODRA its a nice site with way less shit talking

I dont care to race them. I dont have my fast car done its apart again :( thats why I was trying to race a damn civic in my Daily LOL. I do know some people that want to lock with them. and have. Go over and register on ODRA its a nice site with way less shit talking

Tell them to call him out, and offer to put up some lock in money. When you do that-it immediately turns into a step up, or stay the fuck back kind of situation.

I will register now...

These are the type of posts that keep me coming back to CR for pure entertainment value. I dont think i have heard a larger group of windbags then some of these guys up north. Every city has these same windbags but there seems to be a good size concentration up north.

please continute ill go back to my watching with my slow family sedan.

What are you reading,...where did i say there should be no street drive, they are trying to cut it down to 10 miles and i said do like the NMCA and do 30.

I believe you can read, its the comprehension part you never get.

Im sorry to be a dick but you keep misquoting me, get your shit right man.

Guest Wunna Dig Race
What are you reading,...where did i say there should be no street drive, they are trying to cut it down to 10 miles and i said do like the NMCA and do 30.

Sorry Failed reading :D im a lazy ass hick lol its all good. Thats what they were telling me on odra was that you didnt want to do the drive. Idk I dont get on there much....

because of time.

Look.. he is gone again.. until the next.... "I will beat everyone in Columbus" thread

Im still here,....and that was not the thread,...it was "who owns your streets"..... :D

Don't take it so serious...its for fun not life or death.....

I still can't figure out why no one is coming up here to run us, when i offered $300 to whoever could beat The gremlin and they pay us nothing if they lose...i mean hell, i wish someone would offer us that shit.....i put a bounty on my own brothers head.

Guest hotrodmama024
Im still here,....and that was not the thread,...it was "who owns your streets"..... :D

Don't take it so serious...its for fun not life or death.....

I still can't figure out why no one is coming up here to run us, when i offered $300 to whoever could beat The gremlin and they pay us nothing if they lose...i mean hell, i wish someone would offer us that shit.....i put a bounty on my own brothers head.

I dont take it serious.. I just read the first page and the last and its the same thing over and over again. I want to see the race, but not if i have to sit through 2 more of these threads, to see the same shit. I am just saying race already!

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Ill run the gremlin with my super duty, lose, collect $300 bucks and then go to jegs!

That sound good to you?

you wanna own these street's , then come down here and own them then!

Ill take that in my daily rob if you pay me 300 ;)