gloves

Helmet

Zip ties

Race gas

Video camera

Tailgate chairs

Brake cleaner

funnel

DO NOT FORGET YOUR WHEEL LOCKS IF YOU ARE CHANGING YOUR TIRES UP THERE! PUT THEM IN YOUR CARS NOW!!!!

Everyone should bring a few zip ties incase we find any loose wires of hoses that need to be secured. Ill have a handfull with me in tech. Also, If you have any air dams, skid panels, or heat shields under the car, make sure they are secure and not flapping around... you wont pass tech.

I'm trailering the bikes so I'll be bringing tons of stuff. If anyone needs anything brought down let me know. I'm bringing:

tools

oil

coolant

ducktape

zipties

bike stands (front and rear)

cooler full of beverages (non-alcoholic)

race gas

extra helmets

I'm loading up everything right now. If anyone can think of anything else let me know.

What time you leaving? Im walking out the door at about 5:45 so i can gas up, grab a cappacino, and make it to the truck stop by 6:30. You going to meet up there or going a different way?

What time you leaving? Im walking out the door at about 5:45 so i can gas up, grab a cappacino, and make it to the truck stop by 6:30. You going to meet up there or going a different way?

I'll be at the rest stop at about 6:00. Then I'll load up the chameleon and roll out. Shoot for 6:15-6:20.