Get Your Shit Ready... Cbus Vs Clvd

Sam1647545489

A few of us are goin to be making the trip up north on Oct 20th. That is 1 month from tomorrow. The 20th falls on a Saturday so it should make things easier. Now we can caravan up there and meet up with the cleveland guys, have some dinner and then roll out to their spots. I am making this thread now so everyone can get their cars ready to go up there so there are no excuses. If you do not plan on goin then dont post in here. If you are then lets do this..

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wunna Dig Race
I would like to ride up my shit will not make the trip too big of gears let me know sam. I might be able to find truck and trailer but damn I dont know if I can Ill get back with you.

I would like to ride up my shit will not make the trip too big of gears let me know sam. I might be able to find truck and trailer but damn I dont know if I can Ill get back with you.
I got a truck and trailer! let me know

shit I might as well move back to cleveland for oct.

parents 50th anniversary party the 7th (ODRA day)

in a wedding party the 26th and 27th. Norwalk rental the 15th. Norwalk the end of this month and now this on the 20th. :)

so you wont be at the race? that sucks!

Where are you gusy going and what part of cleveland. I am so bored up here. I dont know why you guys are coming up, there is absolutely NO racing up here where I am at.

You must live under a rock.

Not only have people been out 2 weekday this week, I have some serious action set up for Saturday. Just because you sitting at home playing with your willy doesnt nothing is going on.

A few of us are goin to be making the trip up north on Oct 20th. That is 1 month from tomorrow. The 20th falls on a Saturday so it should make things easier. Now we can caravan up there and meet up with the cleveland guys, have some dinner and then roll out to their spots. I am making this thread now so everyone can get their cars ready to go up there so there are no excuses. If you do not plan on goin then dont post in here. If you are then lets do this..

Thank you Sam. Make sure you drag Tilley out, this was his offer in the first place.