Get Your Shit Ready... Cbus Vs Clvd

Sam1647545489

yeah any fun for 13's ?

I know on the street 13 AWD > many 12's

hey man leme know if ur going up im hoping to of upped my boost a lilttle and would love a some rematches with u oh and get some dam new tires so we can do some 40-140 runs ...none of this 120 crap ha j.k

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must live under a rock.

Not only have people been out 2 weekday this week, I have some serious action set up for Saturday. Just because you sitting at home playing with your willy doesnt nothing is going on.

Please inform me where these races are going on. I live off stearns road on the west side.

• 2 weeks later...
I can, and have replace coil packs. I can continue to look for my ignition problem. I, however, have no fucking clue what to check next. Nor does anyone else.

Your ignition problem lies in your engine bay-its called the rotary motor. ;)

And why is the only Mazda part on my car not fucking working!??!?!W# :mad:

the the half breed starting to revolt?

The tranny has not worked since the car has been running-it refuses to shift after 5k. tried another tranny, same thing. Tried different fluid, same thing. Extended the slave, and not it engages Right at the top-same thing. There are a few more tests I need to do now that the clutch is well adjusted, but this shit is getting old.

If I had money-it would be T56 and done.

Your ignition problem lies in your engine bay-its called the rotary motor. ;)

And why is the only Mazda part on my car not fucking working!??!?!W# :mad:

The rotary works fine. It's the issue of ignition after 5000 rpm from 3rd gear on at WOT.

The rotary works fine. It's the issue of ignition after 5000 rpm from 3rd gear on at WOT.

Bet ya $20 you would not have that issue, and much more power on the same gas with a motor of a different flavor. ;)

There is more than one way to solve your problem-just have to think outside the box. :D

The tranny has not worked since the car has been running-it refuses to shift after 5k. tried another tranny, same thing. Tried different fluid, same thing. Extended the slave, and not it engages Right at the top-same thing. There are a few more tests I need to do now that the clutch is well adjusted, but this shit is getting old.

If I had money-it would be T56 and done.

So is she gonna be ready you think?...

Got any other VW's comin?..

So is she gonna be ready you think?...

Got any other VW's comin?..

I just took it out for some races tonight. No shifty. No good.

There are a few V-Dubs around town, none trapping higher than 112 that I know of. There is one with a GT30 that may have some pep, and one getting a T-67, but it wont be done till winter.

Thats funny, you'll go to Cleveland but you won't come to us and we own your town!! Hmmmmm..........? :cool: your mayor

WTF you talkin bout Willis?

I might make it up for this one. I may have a few places for people to stay for the night if needed. I'll check and post up.

[Hijack]

You've probably checked or replaced them, but cracked plug maybe?

Sometimes, especially when mishandled, they can get cracked around the base of the porcelain by the hex portion and it's not too obvious (can even be below the hex where you can't actually see it). A plug cracked like this can be hard to diagnose because they'll work okay sometimes but deliver a weaker spark than normal, which would become more noticeable as load, cylinder pressure and RPM increases. I have been bit by this with brand new plugs out of the box (mishandled) and have seen it a couple of times from F-body guys that struggle to get their plugs in and accidentally put too much sideways pressure on them with a socket. If they're bad enough, you can sometimes flex them a bit in your hand and feel a bit of "give" at the base of the porcelain.

Other than that... the usual culprits like grounds, wiring in general, etc. are likely to blame.[/Hijack]