Get Your Shit Ready... Cbus Vs Clvd

Sam1647545489

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again we are getting a poor showage of people from Cbus. So far I got me and shantons car and ray. Ray is in mansfield so I guess he isnt from Cbus. So that leaves 2 car from columbus. 2 fuckin cars. We need to have some more people or there will be nothing left to do other then say that northern ohio > central ohio...

Wow is this really the best we can do?

Dont feel bad Sam, there is only one showing up from mansfield LOL

Me and my buddy billy are goin hre's got a gto, Cya tonight ray.

Your Skittles broke. Feel lucky- 10.6@137mph.

A Supra Broke as well. It will still be more than a good showing from our neck of the wood.

Once again we are getting a poor showage of people from Cbus. So far I got me and shantons car and ray. Ray is in mansfield so I guess he isnt from Cbus. So that leaves 2 car from columbus. 2 fuckin cars. We need to have some more people or there will be nothing left to do other then say that northern ohio > central ohio...

Thats why your a pimp-and the rest can only smash their keyboard playing internet warrior.

It's kinda redundant to play with my car when it runs hot due to lack of airflow. Both on the boost side and the coolant side.

I'll drive up, we can remove my front clip, then create a gigantic hole. Then I'll play until 3am :D

I'll be waiting!! On second thought , it looks like you don't even have a street car with those kinda problems!! POSER!!! :D:D:cool: the ramblerman :cool:

last night was def a good time. shame i tried ending it with a lame party at AU... but none the less a good night.

...that sentra was def badass

The last time me and him race I was at 7k 160+ Dead even. we raced prolly 10-12 times last night each time with a diffrent outcome.

Thanks for the goodtimes, JP and Jamie. Hope your buddy is ok. End thread cause "That just happend"

Going to bed at 7:57am......

Yea, it was nice meeting you Shanton. Thansk for making the round trip for a just a few hours of BSing and racing. From what I heard, your VW runs strong.

Yea, it was nice meeting you Shanton. Thansk for making the round trip for a just a few hours of BSing and racing. From what I heard, your VW runs strong.

That Sentra was bad ass, Great example of Power to Weight ratio, the Sentra and I raced about every speed possible...lol

Did you know the guy in the exotic GT?... Might wanna tell him he scraped off about $500 worth of carbon fiber when he finally left in the driveway out...

I would give itr back but I just Ebayed it:p

Nice to finally meet you, All your crew and everyone there was really nice.

That Sentra was bad ass, Great example of Power to Weight ratio, the Sentra and I raced about every speed possible...lol

Did you know the guy in the exotic GT?... Might wanna tell him he scraped off about $500 worth of carbon fiber when he finally left in the driveway out...

I would give itr back but I just Ebayed it:p

Nice to finally meet you, All your crew and everyone there was really nice.

That Sentra does run well. Simple-yet effective set up.

The GT was our friend Dave- If something did happen to it-Im sure he's got it covered. :cool:

I know there is plenty of video, just gotta wait for it, if you would have came up there then you wouldnt need to see any vids...

we were up there, i tried to get out to follow you guys the last time you went out but i had to maneuver around shanton's gti.