Free stuff. Come pick it up.

Casper

older 27" color tv

winnie the pooh full size sheets, comforter, pillow cases etc

old military trench coat

tons of misc computer cables (usb, ide, vga, etc) and parts

several pez dispensers

ski boots

parts to a car alarm, never used (missing siren)

some other stuff i don't feel like moving

come pick up in dublin this week or it gets donated to volunteers of america.

Where ya moving to? Thought the build fell through or was close to?
Got married. Wife has a house with fenced in yard. That sure beats the apartment when she has a siberian husky. We got out of our contract with M/I. I'll have pics up soon. We'll just say M/I was more than willing to give us a "Mutual Dissolution of Contract" and give us our deposit back. Those fuckers suck. But anyways, we're probably putting a bid in on a house this week.

I may have to go to Toledo before I go to Norwalk, and in that case, I probably won't. I work three blocks from you. Make time, you forgetful lazy fucker. :p
I actually work for a living, fucker. Just bring it to Norwalk, you lazy fucker.

I'm not carting your crap around Ohio. Your server, your responsability. Better hurry though, I have a whole murder of programmers who keep trying to steal it.
Funny... real funny... Why can't you bring a computer to Norwalk?????

If I have to go to Toledo, I would prefer not to drag it around. Mugh higher chance that it'll get damaged.

Besides, it seems silly to drive the server 200 miles when it's currently 1 mile from you for 8+ hours a day. :p

If I have to go to Toledo, I would prefer not to drag it around. Mugh higher chance that it'll get damaged.

Besides, it seems silly to drive the server 200 miles when it's currently 1 mile from you for 8+ hours a day. :p

But we'll both be in Norwalk at the same time not working. It seems silly you wouldn't bring it. I have no problems bringing the old CR server up.

Ok this is a Stupid argument, and clearly Excell wins with the most logical statement above.

Ok this is a Stupid argument, and clearly Excell wins with the most logical statement above.

Not neccesarily if Ben is busy with work and cant break away, his best time to exchange the server would be on a day off. And it so happens to be they will be in the same place at the same time. Why not just take care of it then. Then there is no colaboration of lunch schedules and so forth. It just works.

Not neccesarily if Ben is busy with work and cant break away, his best time to exchange the server would be on a day off. And it so happens to be they will be in the same place at the same time. Why not just take care of it then. Then there is no colaboration of lunch schedules and so forth. It just works.

I don't want to keep stealing Ben's thread, but I've told him I have a very free schedule and can exchange it any time of the day. Morning, lunch, evening, I can make it happen.

I don't want to keep stealing Ben's thread, but I've told him I have a very free schedule and can exchange it any time of the day. Morning, lunch, evening, I can make it happen.
You do keep stealing my thread, and I don't have a very free schedule. Bring it to Norwalk cracka, and I'll bring the old CR server.