I love how the girl at the end is in denial of....

Linn1647545492

Guest hotrodmama024

Originally Posted by hotrodmama024

hehe Thorne.. You will never beat me and will make sure of that. lol Adding fuel to the fire!

Buck... Why you want to race a slow car like mine?

Casey... Sorry to hear you are not coming out! Was looking forward to it. Hope to see you out soon!

Just to say I can beat an LS1 and the LS1 CAN lose! .

Here we go.... What were you saying now? What was your best time?

Guest hotrodmama024
It doesnt count until he has his car! Just like beating me in a GTO doesnt count :p

You didnt talk shit about winning agaisnt me. Buck did. Just proving that my car is faster then his. Good times though!

You didnt talk shit about winning agaisnt me. Buck did. Just proving that my car is faster then his. Good times though!

Yeah, but you're not far off from me. How's it feel to be equal to a 4 door Lumina.. OHHHHH that's gotta hurt.. lol. :thumbup:

;)

Ill tell you what, I was standing with Hal one night at QSL and he was trying to get him to race Shannton or some guy in a turbo beamer or somthing.. .and just hearing the guy talk... i really wanted him to start shit with Hal, just so I could go to work. Im still waiting to see that video...

Guest hotrodmama024
Yeah, but you're not far off from me. How's it feel to be equal to a 4 door Lumina.. OHHHHH that's gotta hurt.. lol. :thumbup:

Winnings winning! You were still at least half a second slower.

You aint first your last buddy! lol :)

Ill tell you what, I was standing with Hal one night at QSL and he was trying to get him to race Shannton or some guy in a turbo beamer or somthing.. .and just hearing the guy talk... i really wanted him to start shit with Hal, just so I could go to work. Im still waiting to see that video...

It's ony your tube, thanks to austin. search for linn beat down or something like that. you only see the last half of the fight.

Man if he'd let go of your legs, and got wrist control, he coulda stpped out of that and things could have been very different. Good thing he's stupid.

At the same time, if youda reached down and got and under hook you could rolled him over and went to town. I was expecting a serious beat down... that was kind of a school yard scuffle. Way to stand your ground though ;)