road entertainment

88lx5oh

well i hate to not be able to mod my car. well i could but the mroe i think about it, the more i think its stupid.

instead of performance mods to the car, which if i did do ill end up regretting because i dont want to take away any comfort of the car, and its pointless as well, its a fucking civic for god sake. i was thinking maybe some kind of indash dvd dealio or something

i drive a good amount of distance to and from work, mostly at night.

and wouldnt mind having something else in there to make my drive more enjoyable.

i already have sirius, and love it, which is why i dont know if i should even think about indash dvd unit.

any suggestions.

im jsut getting that mod bug again.

I say don't do it. I think most of us have entertained that idea once in a while, but how much worse can the idea get? You're going to entertain yourself by watching movies instead of the road? My thoughts were that I'd just play things that were dominantly auditory, i.e. sit-coms and the like... but you're still going to look down every now and then...

If you would be embarressed telling people why you crashed, you shouldn't be doing whatever you're doing.

x2 I had a kick ass system in my 03 Accord and miss it. The car was great, but not necessarily as fun to drive, but the sound system made that all go away.

I say stay away for a indash dvd. If you have mod bug update your stero as a sub, better speakers and a couple amps.