Gun pic: 2 new toys

dragknee66

John, I just picked up a new .17 HMR (and still have the sig 229, MKIV, and Millenium. We need to shoot soon.

Was it you that went shooting the other day with Rob, Preston and everyone? I wish I'd have had my phone on me when Rob called, cause I'd have went.

Which .17 did you buy? I've got a Savage 93r17 BVSS that is an absolute blast to shoot. Vance's has the same one on sale right now for like $260.

You guys going shooting tonite as well?

Nice personal defense weapons! You've got the let's get close and personal and the keep running I'll pop you in the back. Working on buying this next month

http://www.firearmreflections.com/articles2006/article_m1aupgrades/images/SOCOM16%5B1%5D.jpg

Springfield Armory SOCOM 16

That + JAE 100 stock =

http://www.jae100.com/assets/images/autogen/a_JAE-100_Swat_Black.jpg

WIN!!!!

Was it you that went shooting the other day with Rob, Preston and everyone? I wish I'd have had my phone on me when Rob called, cause I'd have went.

Which .17 did you buy? I've got a Savage 93r17 BVSS that is an absolute blast to shoot. Vance's has the same one on sale right now for like $260.

You guys going shooting tonite as well?

Yea, I was there. The one I just got was a 93r17 with the heavy barel and X9 scope for $259. I was hoping to zero it in today at 100 yards but its still raining...Im pissed.

Yea, I was there. The one I just got was a 93r17 with the heavy barel and X9 scope for $259. I was hoping to zero it in today at 100 yards but its still raining...Im pissed.

They put on that cheap ass S.E. scope they put on mine? I take it you got the stainless barrel w/ synthetic stock?

I got the laminate version. Sometime in the near future I'm going to slap some Mueller APV optics on it, and put the cheap ass 3-9x40 that came on it, onto my Gamo pellet gun. :D

BTW, I still have yet to zero it it, mostly because I haven't had time. But, out of the box without touching anything, I was pulling nickel sized groups @ about 50yrds. Not bad for box stock. :cool:

They put on that cheap ass S.E. scope they put on mine? I take it you got the stainless barrel w/ synthetic stock?

I got the laminate version. Sometime in the near future I'm going to slap some Mueller APV optics on it, and put the cheap ass 3-9x40 that came on it, onto my Gamo pellet gun. :D

BTW, I still have yet to zero it it, mostly because I haven't had time. But, out of the box without touching anything, I was pulling nickel sized groups @ about 50yrds. Not bad for box stock. :cool:

Its a Simmons, not too bad.