retaking drivers test - questions

Guest 99BlackPonyGT

I had to take the test over after my license expired when I turned 25 and didn't realize it. I had to take the written and the driving part all over again just as I was a new driver. All that stuff you said is not an issue. They get in with you and take you through the course and then around the block in the area.

you lose it for 12 points...so thats 6 speeding tickets but for minors its 2 moving violations and its gone for 90 days

thats bs... last augest i had 18 and still ahd my full license.

it depends on waht the judge does and his reccomendation to the state.

one of my frineds as of yesterday has 24.

i took a focus from a light in front of my school...he tried to get me off the light to get over in my lane...it was close! jk...i dont understand why people with slow cars try to get over on people who are faster than them...if i was sitting next to a vette at a light i would not even attempt to speed up and take him from the light to get over in his lane...my car isnt the fastest thing on the road, but it sure beats a damn focus...people are stupid sometimes

Care to explain that if you have no license?

Yea it is stupid. Last I checked, 41+ is speeding in a 40 zone. Good idea to speed with your little record before you even hit 18.

I'm also assuming you took off harder than necessary. Care to add more stupidity to the equation? Let's see here: racing, wreckless driving, exhibition of speed, improper speed for conditions, etc... They could've put anything on you. I don't know the details, I just know you were speeding like an idiot.

I never claimed I don't do it. I said you are an idiot for speeding at all

if anything you should be at 39 just to be careful. You don't have full driving privileges for a reason.

Guess what, I said I don't know the details moron. Learn to fucking read before attempting to defeat me at e-thuggery. Regardless of what else you did and didn't do, you were speeding. When I get my license taken away, I'll be damn sure to not speed anywhere. Being smart helps when avoiding getting caught. Things like, I dunno, not doing 71 in a 45...

Shit, what do I know. I'm just 20 and only have a ticket for tint/no front plate.