International Motorcycle Show/Winter DTC meeting....**UPDATE/Roll Call**

Fonzie

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am headin up to Buddys Thursday evening to talk to the owner and get all the tables reserved so if everyone could please let me know asap if u r going to the bar. So far it looks like around 20 people or so will be going so this is pretty much last call for those that want to come out for food booze and of course yokee.

Dammit... I'll have to make a 'day of' call... worse case, it's standing room only fine, I won't sit, I won't eat, I'll just keep grabbing drinks at the bar.

I am not too terribly worried about it i am just trying to get the closest possible estimate so they can be prepared for us

hey!! what's a *'Yokee* ??? i want to feel special too! lol

I was wondering the same thing:lol:

:D You can thank Brian for that one

As in Karee-

As in 'who's going to the bar afterwards'?

DING!....Fries are done!! ;)

I am not too terribly worried about it i am just trying to get the closest possible estimate so they can be prepared for us

I'm not sure how big this place is Matt, but can he/you keep us relatively close to the "yokee" area......As I'm sure none of us want to miss the "entertainment" Elvis-1.gif

Edited by Fonzie

if you haven't seen I can yokee a mean one

Sounds like we may have to have a "Garth-Off".....This was about 25 pages back ;):D

im down for some 'yokeee :lol:

:D I got dibs on "Friends in Low Places"! ;)

Soooooo........Who's plannin' on prospecting for DTC membership besides Jagr, Cdub, & Vulc??? If you are, and you're only going to the show, but not cumming out to hang w/ us afterwards.......Let me know ahead of time 04.gif

We'll probably get there around 3:30-4:00. Depending on when my kids' basketball games are over that morning, it's about a 2 hour drive for us not including traffic & weather, both of which have been issues in past trips there. PM me celly's if you wanna KIT that day

We usually stroll around the show for 3 hours or so, then start lookin' for someplace to eat & BS (see details below from Vulc). Show's open 'til 9:00 on Saturday, so there's plenty of time

We roll pretty laid back......No hard itineraries/stress.....Just general timeframes to help coordinate everyone

Confirmed:

Sam *'Yokee*

Magley +

Keith (Chief) *'Yokee*

Greg (Little Carbs)

Kawi + *'Yokee*

Cleave *'Yokee*

Cdub *Prospect/'Yokee*

Vulcan Rider *Prospect/'Yokee*

Jagr + *Prospect/'Yokee*

Carrie & Ben *'Yokee*

Kosmo *'Yokee*

Chris (Moose) *'Yokee*

Pauly + *'Yokee*

Birch

Inya

R1Crusher

Spz9

Danielle

Turbo810

Jbot

Pratt

Nick-Working

Me *'Yokee*

Maybe's:

Ault

Bret

Dustin

G35tonv

JermAttak

Justin

Kyle

Phop

Below's the scoop from Vulcan Rider on the dinner/'yokee gathering afterwards. Thanx to him for doing the local legwork on this for us!! thumb.gif

So here's the deal i continued looking for bars that are doing karaoke that night and the only one i found is the one i spoke of in a previous post. The name of the bar is Buddy's and its in Brunswick which is around 15 miles south of the IX center. It would be fairly convenient for everyone to get home from there because 71 is only 10 minutes away and the turnpike is 15 minutes away. Buddy's has a decent menu including 2 dollar steaks on Saturdays and they have good prices on their alcohol. Karaoke starts at 9 and goes all night.
Edited by Fonzie