Fonzie

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Thanks Vulc.

:plus1:

Shweet, the DTC has reservations:badgerrock:

Bet he didn't tell them the "D" stands for Dysfunctional!! ;)

Edited by Fonzie

I just got home after dropping moose off. What a day and night. I really had a great time with everybody. Hope everybody got home safe.

Fonzie your Garth woke that place up. It was great.

Edited by jagr
funny. spelled fondue instead of fonzie

I just got home after dropping moose off. What a day and night. I really had a great time with everybody. Hope everybody got home safe.

Fondue your Garth woke that place up. It was great.

Thank 'ya....Thank 'ya VERY much!! Elvis-1.gif Those one people down below were buyin' me drinks to sing that David Allen Cohen song they wanted me to do! :cool::D

Sam just dropped me home. 4:00 & he's still got 45 to go. GREAT time everybody....Absolute blast!! Thanx to all who came out to hang afterwards & 'yokee.....making the 4th annual DTC IMS the best evar!!! Enjoyed meating all you new folks, the Nancy Sinatra duet w/ Pauly, etc!! Thanx again to Matt (Vulc) for taking care of the local legwork & reservations for us! thumb.gif

Tired & heading for bed now. More later. DTC invites going out shortly for all those at Buddy's. My apologies & hit me up if I forget anyone ;)

Edited by Fonzie