new to columbus... anything to do?

Exodus

Hey everyone I'm new to columbus from cincinnati. I recently just got a job here at MC faddens saloon and I have absolutly no idea what there is to do up here for fun. Not 21 yet so some bars are out of the question. Any advice or ideas?

just hang out. I just got my place here on campus. Don't start school until the winter qtr. Any good clubs?

C-bus wouldn't be considered a "club" kinda town honestly. I can't even think of one off the top of my head. Gettin out and randomly finding things always used to work for me. Then again, I've made my way around almost every bar in Central Ohio. Still workin on a few

You can find out everything that is going on around Columbus here... Very informative site.

http://www.columbusunderground.com/phpBB2/portal.php

As from personal experience I frequent..

Skye - Top 40

Sugar - Techno / House

Mynt - Very nice lounge

Bristol Bar - Nice lounge to go to during the week

You can find out everything that is going on around Columbus here... Very informative site.

http://www.columbusunderground.com/phpBB2/portal.php

As from personal experience I frequent..

Skye - Top 40

Sugar - Techno / House

Mynt - Very nice lounge

Bristol Bar - Nice lounge to go to during the week

Most are 21+ though, that's why I never mentioned them.

Nuthouse was fun, never knew it closed again. I used to go to long st on thursdays back when I was 18.

Nuthouse sucked donkey chode. My friend is the reason it got shut down, he almost fucking died in their insane foam parties.

As far as clubs, you can go check out the bastard fuckchild club that's taking over where Little Brother's used to be.

Clubs in cbus suck, as do their frequenters. Get a fake id and hit up paninis or other fun bars.

Nuthouse sucked donkey chode. My friend is the reason it got shut down, he almost fucking died in their insane foam parties.

As far as clubs, you can go check out the bastard fuckchild club that's taking over where Little Brother's used to be.

Clubs in cbus suck, as do their frequenters. Get a fake id and hit up paninis or other fun bars.

Wow, a littel pent up animosity? What happened to your friend?

Im not much of a club guy at all, never really have been. Before I turned 21 I hardly drank really... yeah thats changed.

Wow, a littel pent up animosity? What happened to your friend?

It happened to me too, but wasn't as bad cuz I'm 6'3". He's 5'10" and when they used the foam machine, they used the kind of foam not approved for club use so there would be like a 9 foot wall of foam that descends upon the dance floor, and you'd see people running out of it to the sides and puking because they inhaled it. My friend almost suffocated (drowned? can that happen?) and had to be taken to the hospital.

It happened to me too, but wasn't as bad cuz I'm 6'3". He's 5'10" and when they used the foam machine, they used the kind of foam not approved for club use so there would be like a 9 foot wall of foam that descends upon the dance floor, and you'd see people running out of it to the sides and puking because they inhaled it. My friend almost suffocated (drowned? can that happen?) and had to be taken to the hospital.

True story. Almost happened to me. Was not fucking fun at all. I felt like I was suffocating and inhaling the sickest shit known to man.